Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Yes Im absolutely LIVID update

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 1:01 PM
  • 65 Replies
1 mom liked this

I just found out that my BEST FRIEND slept with the guy I had been dating. We werent official but we had been dating for 3 months. She just met him Friday night when he came down from out of town we all went out, he stayed the night with me, and Saturday we all hung out again. He left my house and said he was going to go see his brother.. then 2 hours later she left my house. I text him the next day to see if we still had plans for the day and I never heard from him. I text her saying I was worried and blah blah and she just went along with it and was like "Oh thats crazy, Id be worried to". She text me this morning saying they really like each other and they ended up hooking up... Im just .. I dont even know. I dont know if Im mad that they slept together or mad that my BEST Friend betrayed me.. I dont know what to think or what to do.. Ive been screwed over by people, but never my very best friend..

UPDATE: Just to make something clear, I have cut ties, and I am no longer friends with either of them. This isnt just a "oh my best friend screwed the guy I like." There is SO much betrayal in this situation it makes me sick. Its not even the fact that they hookd up, its thee fact that I am angry that someone I considered my BEST FRIEND would think that betraying me to this extent is okay. Whether or not she stole from me, or screwed me over in anyway, it doesnt matter.... I deserve friends who have my back and that will always be there. Last night she text me asking me for her bottle of vodka back. Psh.. no! Not that Im interested in keeping it, but I owe her NOTHING, so I didnt even text her back at all. Im done, completely done. Im not sure how this all plays out, but I do know that sometime after they left Saturday they were pulled over, and HE was charged with a DUI in her car and she bailed him out.. his SECOND DUI without an interlock divice so it is now considered a felony. KARMA SUCKS right?!!?! Thankfully he didnt kill anyone
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 1:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Apr. 9, 2013 at 1:02 PM
7 moms liked this

That's effed up.  I would cut all ties with both of them.  You deserve way better than that!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 9, 2013 at 1:03 PM

Sorry you have such a shitty friend mama

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 9, 2013 at 1:03 PM

People are assholes.  I'm sorry your friend did that to you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 9, 2013 at 1:03 PM
They are both assholes.
jillbailey26
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 1:03 PM

I'd be livid too.  Ditch them both, neither of them are worth the time or the effort.

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

BabySocks0912
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 1:03 PM
That's awful I'm so sorry, op. That's an ultimate betrayal from a bff..
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
BeAuTiFuL.BLiSs
by Platinum Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 1:04 PM

Wow...it's like highschool, again. Lol.

That sucks. But, I dunno what to tell you. Like you said, you guys weren't offical. And you should probably be just as upset with him. Probably even more. Apparently you all aren't on the same page.

Good luck.

svolkov
by Emerald Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 1:04 PM
Wow. Thats a really shitty thing to do. If I were u id just tell her to leave me the eff alone. That way u dont make any permanent decisions ri ght now. Wait until youve calmed down. But yeah I dont know
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mommyof2n0308
by Marissa on Apr. 9, 2013 at 1:04 PM
2 moms liked this

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

That's effed up.  I would cut all ties with both of them.  You deserve way better than that!

Whats even more screwed up is that Friday night when he stayed with me we were going to sleep together and I got a condom out and put it on my night stand and we ended up not having sex but just messing around.... and now its not there, pretty sure he stole it to screw her!!!!

eve210
by Platinum Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 1:04 PM
This!

Quoting jillbailey26:

I'd be livid too.  Ditch them both, neither of them are worth the time or the effort.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)