Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

a bit mad right now.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies
My piece of shit xh just text me. He is threatening to take me to court to lower cs. His reason. Since his wife is pregnant he doesn't want to pay Cs to me if she loses her state insurance. I have 4 kids with him he only pays $800 a month. He was ordered to supply health insurance but didn't so I have to pay that too. I also buy all clothes food and put a roof over their heads. $800 doesn't even pay to feed 4 children. I'm not too happy. I would love to give my dh a baby but am on BC until I know I can afford it without taking away from the 4 I have. Just had to vent.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 9, 2013 at 1:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
jillbailey26
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 1:26 PM
1 mom liked this

What's to be mad about?  Tell him, "go for it," because all they'll do is hold him in contempt for not providing insurance AND possibly raise the child support.  He will look like a real winner.  I'd be doing the happy dance, lol.

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

RightSock
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 1:27 PM

Save that text. You may need it!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 9, 2013 at 1:28 PM
Quoting jillbailey26:

What's to be mad about?  Tell him, "go for it," because all they'll do is hold him in contempt for not providing insurance AND possibly raise the child support.  He will look like a real winner.  I'd be doing the happy dance, lol.

I know but it just upsets me that he is fine with taking away from kids he has to pay for a baby he planned and can't afford.
pinkysmommy720
by Silver Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 1:29 PM

You can't feed 4 childen on $800 a month?? I feed 3 kids,two of which are teens, hubby and me on $300-$400 a month. Sounds like you need to start couponing.

BTW, no he made those children with you, he shold pay his child support as ordered.

bustybee
by Buzz Lightyear on Apr. 9, 2013 at 1:29 PM

your ex should be careful he might get lucky and end up paying less, but he could also end up paying more. its a gamble for him

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 9, 2013 at 1:29 PM
Quoting RightSock:

Save that text. You may need it!

Oh I did. I've been playing his asshole games so long that locking messages happens without even thinking about it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 9, 2013 at 1:33 PM
Quoting pinkysmommy720:

You can't feed 4 childen on $800 a month?? I feed 3 kids,two of which are teens, hubby and me on $300-$400 a month. Sounds like you need to start couponing.

BTW, no he made those children with you, he shold pay his child support as ordered.

They eat breakfast lunch and dinner at home 28 days a month unless they buy lunch at school and then its 2.50 each a day. I make from scratch and buy on sale but they eat a lot of food. My food budget is about $250 a week.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)