Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

all the perfect moms please stand up UPDATE: Photographic proof of my awful parenting!

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 1:42 PM
  • 65 Replies
4 moms liked this

I am tired of seeing moms criticized on this site about how they feed their kids. I mean, if you feed your family the way Honey Boo Boo's mom feeds hers, then you deserve to be bashed, but I consider myself a health conscious woman and even I can not believe some of the food choices women get bashed for. So, I would really like to know; how many of you mom's are 100% perfect about what you feed your kids? No sugar, no non organic food, nothing that isn't 100% perfect health food EVER crosses your kids lips?

I try to feed my kids healthy. We don't get fast food unless there is literally NO other option, I use w.w. bread, fruit and veggies in their packed lunches, I never kept soda in the house before dh moved in, (he insists on having it), and now that we do have it they're limited to one per week, but we're human beings around here, and not stepford robots. Sometimes I (gasp!) Make them hot dogs or Mac and cheese for lunch on weekends. Also, I believe milk is good for them, and me! Somebody call c.p.s!

UPDATE: Here's a pic of the baby on her first bday... Oh, shoot, the thing to click on to upload a photo is not there, hang on a sec...

by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 1:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lucydiamond
by LD on Apr. 9, 2013 at 1:44 PM
1 mom liked this
Okay.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jtsmommie0104
by Silver Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 1:44 PM
3 moms liked this

You rang???

Lol, jk. But seriously there is never going to be a 'perfect mom' because everything is based off of opinions. We eat what I feel like cooking that day :D 

It's just the interwebz 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 9, 2013 at 1:44 PM
1 mom liked this

did you get ignored in a food post love?

owl0210
by Sapphire Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 1:45 PM
1 mom liked this
Moderation
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nazgor
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 1:45 PM
meh.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
M0M0F03
by Silver Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 1:45 PM
1 mom liked this

I try. I fail. We live anyway.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 9, 2013 at 1:45 PM

Sorry I can't.  I did my best but I was no where near perfect.

vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Apr. 9, 2013 at 1:46 PM
1 mom liked this

Lol, at least you feed them!

loisl25
by Platinum Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 1:46 PM
Nope. It just bugs me that I keep seeing this.

Quoting Anonymous:

did you get ignored in a food post love?

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
JasonsMom2007
by Ruby Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 1:47 PM
1 mom liked this

I can't believe how many issues people have with how others feed their kids.  I really don't care how you feed your kids.  I just know that mine eat completely healthy.  The worst is sometimes things aren't organic because I just can't afford it but I do try for it to be.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)