Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my 10 month old wont eat

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies
He hasn't wanted any table foods in about a month. I make him breakfast lunch and dinner but he will only eat a bite or two. What are your babies favorite foods? I need new things to make that hopefully he will like. He will drink every drop of his bottle but wont eat anymore. He has 6 teeth so far.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 9, 2013 at 1:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 9, 2013 at 1:51 PM
Bump!
thenameshailie
by Emerald Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 1:51 PM
1 mom liked this

They do that. Sometimes it seems like my kids dont eat anything for weeks but they do, just not a lot of it. He will eat what he needs, no need to worry unless he starts losing weight.

lUcKyLoVe22
by Gold Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 1:53 PM
My son Is 11 months old. He loves hard boiled eggs, mashed potatoes, chicken, spaghetti, mac and cheese.Honestly my son loves everything I give him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrspotatolips
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 1:57 PM
There was a period when DS didn't want to take his bottle (would only drink 15 oz/day) and had very little interest in table foods. But he was teething all month. Now, he's back up to 20 oz and 3 servings of solids. He is 11 months. I found that he would eat more if I let him feed himself. He especially loves blueberries, peaches, and pineapple. He doesn't care for puréed much.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 9, 2013 at 1:57 PM
Lucky! The only thing my son will actually eat are potatoes, french fries. I have tried scrambled eggs alot because of the protein but he spits them out :(

Quoting lUcKyLoVe22:

My son Is 11 months old. He loves hard boiled eggs, mashed potatoes, chicken, spaghetti, mac and cheese.Honestly my son loves everything I give him.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 9, 2013 at 1:59 PM
He only has 20 oz a day? Wow my guy must be afatty. He has at least 36 but hes 26 pounds..maybe i should stop with the bottles?

Quoting Mrspotatolips:

There was a period when DS didn't want to take his bottle (would only drink 15 oz/day) and had very little interest in table foods. But he was teething all month. Now, he's back up to 20 oz and 3 servings of solids. He is 11 months. I found that he would eat more if I let him feed himself. He especially loves blueberries, peaches, and pineapple. He doesn't care for puréed much.

Mrspotatolips
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 2:06 PM
No, yours is not a fatty, just a good drinker. DS for whatever reason just won't drink anymore. I used to be nervous that he wasn't getting enough, but he's meeting all his milestones on time and the doc isn't concerned. He weighs 19 lb so he's only in the 10%. I'm fazing out the bottles at a year. He's already using sippy cups great (nuk), but I really want to start him on regular cups because the sippy's are $7 each.

Quoting Anonymous:

He only has 20 oz a day? Wow my guy must be afatty. He has at least 36 but hes 26 pounds..maybe i should stop with the bottles?

Quoting Mrspotatolips:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)