Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My husband is the head of my house...and I LOVE IT! (Christian post)

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Anyone else with me?  My husband is the head of the house, he wears the pants and it is total freedom and peace!!  He calls the shots, if I don't like it, I pray about it!  God ALWAYS comes through for me!  As long as I am submissive and remember my place, which is after my husband, then it just flows..peace, love, and joy!!

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 9, 2013 at 2:26 PM
Replies (111-120):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 17 on Apr. 9, 2013 at 4:10 PM
3 moms liked this
My husband wears the pants, but I control the belt:)
jojo_star
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 4:11 PM

Yes, my husband is the head of the house, and I am submissive to him, but we are not Christian and my place is beside my husband, not behind him. 

Crazy-Steph
by Ruby Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 4:13 PM

You mean on page 3?  After almost 30 replies bashing her?  Yeah, I saw it.  Is she just supposed to sit back take it?  And many, many people go Anon on this forum.  Why does that mean she isn't happy?  Good grief.

Quoting pansyprincess:

Did you miss the reply where she said those who have a different relationship are angry, controlling and miserable?  I guess you did.

I think if she was so happy, she wouldn't feel the need to go anon. 

Quoting Crazy-Steph:

I'm confused.  I don't live like the OP, but she is a consenting adult.  She didn't come in here acting all snobby, or bitchy.  Why is she getting those kind of replies?  Aren't we in the 21st century, where consenting adults should be free to live their lives in whatever manner makes them happy?

Emilytrademark
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 4:15 PM

Creepy... but in general, I think submissive women (or men, for that matter) just don't want to take on equal responsibility. Perhaps laziness or fear.

BabyFruit Ticker
PrEgGoSaUrUs
by Bronze Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 4:16 PM
1 mom liked this
There is a difference between being submissive and plain stupid. I consider my self to also be a submissive Christian wife. My husband is the head of the family as God commanded him to be. He also love, honor and respect me and does not treat our marriage like a dictatorship. Many women who claim to be in a submissive marriage fail to completely understand what it actually entails.
Superlaura328
by Platinum Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 4:17 PM

lol no. 

Kerriebear007
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 4:17 PM

Quoting RaynesMommy07:

HELL no
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
RaevynEvermore
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 4:18 PM

lolololol sucks for you. I am submissive to my SO but thats because we have a BDSM style relationship...best sex ever. I act out and I get punished and I LOVE IT! 

I think by default my relationship is better than yours. He probably likes sex with the lights off, under the covers, after you both have showered and prayed right?

Crazy-Steph
by Ruby Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 4:18 PM

What DOES it mean to you, when people say they put their marriages first?

Quoting lisairv:

Whatever you need to tell yourself :)

Quoting Anonymous:

I understand just fine hun, LOL. Don't get so defensive, at least I am not on here gripping about what a piece of shit my husband is like most. Why? Oh because I do get it that's why. Have a Blessed Day.

Quoting lisairv:

Ummm. NO! Obviously you don't understand. Keep shaking your head all you want. Maybe it will make you understand.

Quoting Anonymous:

That's why there are so many divorces, too many do  put their children first. It's very apparent you people do not understand what putting your marriage first really means, SMH.

Quoting lisairv:

It amazes how many women don't put their children first.

Quoting BeAmour:

Ha, you must be out of your God damned mind! You bore those children, they are your blood. Your husband is NOT any part of your blood and can easily be gone in a snap. Your children will always be your children.

See what I did there?

Quoting Anonymous:

The order of our house is God, husband, wife, children. 

Quoting BeAmour:

So, your children don't come first?

EachNewBreath
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 4:18 PM

Oh how awesome! I can not wait to be so blessed! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN