Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Big and tall hubbies! I need help!

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 2:35 PM
  • 13 Replies

We just moved and my husband has job interviews. He has a promising job, but needs a suit. The thing is, we have like NO money left from spending more than we thought on gas to get to our new place.

Anyway..

Where do you find formal wear for big and tall hubbies that aren't that expensive?

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 2:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PISCIS29
by Platinum Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 2:37 PM
Is there a Burlington coat factory near you? Or a Ross store. My bro is very tall and big and these are where he gets super nice suits at a fraction of the cost at other stores. Hugs. And good luck and best wishes to your dh and your family.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Crazy-Steph
by Emerald Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 2:38 PM

You can try KingSizeDirect.com

atyou
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 2:38 PM
Dude. Check out your local thrift stores. You'd be surprised what you can find on those places.
funlovinlady
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 2:39 PM

Jcpenny

-_-
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 2:40 PM

Pennys has a pretty good big and tall section. My husband gets a lot of things there.

kameka
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 2:43 PM
Thrift stores, overstock stores (Ross, Burlington, etc), then JC Penny's if everything else fails.
redneckmama4
by Loree on Apr. 9, 2013 at 2:45 PM
1 mom liked this
No clue but here's a bump.

Gl with your dh job interview!

Redneck hippie mama to four rowdy farm kids. My husband has tagged along my awesome journey for 14 years this month and we enjoy the simple and natural life. Ask about my rockin' blog giveaway...check it out!!

EvilAsh
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 2:46 PM

He went to 3 stores and found pants and shoes. Still need a jacket and shirt though. He's so broad in the shoulders, it's hard for him to find anything other than t-shirts that fit properly.

Quoting atyou:

Dude. Check out your local thrift stores. You'd be surprised what you can find on those places.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

IUND
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 2:47 PM

Where do you live?  In Indiana we have Casual Male XL.

PitbullPrincess
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 2:49 PM

We get alot of things at Men's Warehouse.  They run BOGO's and 40% off all the time.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)