Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you think the problem is?

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 3:00 PM
  • 5 Replies

Ds is about 2 years old.  A few months ago, we took him to the doctor for a check-up and to ask his pedi about something that had happened.  Ds had fallen 2 days before his doctor's appointment and had been limping.  After he saw his pedi, who said it was nothing, the limping stopped.

A couple weeks ago, he started limping.  It started happening after he'd go to the park or if he did any major physical activity.  Now it happens all the time.  My mom asked about it, and said we need to take him to his pedi.

I know you aren't doctors, but maybe you've experienced something similar with your LO.  Please help!

by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 3:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
.thatsme.
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 3:01 PM
I have no clue but here's a bump.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wkukid
by Beach Bum on Apr. 9, 2013 at 3:03 PM

Get a 2nd opinion.

KitKatLoL
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 3:06 PM

If his pedi says it's nothing again, we're gonna take him elsewhere.  I hope we get him in tomorrow so that he can get better soon!

Quoting wkukid:

Get a 2nd opinion.

JC2223
by Platinum Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 3:06 PM

Did the first doctor take an x-ray to see if he fractured anything? If not, I would get a second opinion.

KitKatLoL
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 3:07 PM

He didn't, but that was because it didn't happen too often.  He probably will this time.

Quoting JC2223:

Did the first doctor take an x-ray to see if he fractured anything? If not, I would get a second opinion.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)