Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

God is bigger than BIRTHCONTROL!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 0 Replies

Ok, so I am pissed and need to vent.

I have "friends" that are tring to force feed me and a few other the whole," just don't take birth control and have as many kids as God gives you" tripe.  It really pusses me off because these people are just not that bright and don't really care for the kids they already have (they haven't gotten them much needed dental care or medical care, and one kid REALLY needs glasses, but they "can't afford" them... Or toothbrushes, or even shoes! Oh and if I gift said things to them, they are not used anyway.) I get it you have four, I have four, but I do not ascribe to this thought process, we just happen to have kids that like playing together, in fact three times so far I have been on birth control and The Lord deemed me fit to have another child!  (Pill, nuva ring, and mirania... All failed me!)

i am just frustrated that I know they are going to have more kids and the kids are ill cared for.  I can't stand kids to be treated poorly.  

What really gets me is the mom is "submitting" to her husband who just recently bought golf clubs and took up golfing, but the kids are basically treated like sh*t.  I mean I wouldn't be so angery if dad went without too, but he doesn't, ever!

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 9, 2013 at 3:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)