Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

so very sad

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies
This morning my friend/neighbor called me to take her youngest dd to her grandmas and the older two.to school. He water broke and she was on her way to the hospital. We were so excited. She was high risk with gb and other stuff. Her csection was scedulrd for may 5th. I got a text 20min ago asking me to pick up the girls after school. I had alteady spomen to their aunt who agreed to pick them up. I told her this and asked how baby was doing.Her baby didnt make it. I told her im sorry and that i am here if she needs me. Im heartbroken for her. what do i say? I told dh i will help he with the girls and school as long as she needs or wants me to. I cant stop crying for her. Please pray for her and her little family.

she didnt make it to the hospital. in the parking lot her bf went to get someone to bring a wheelchair and she pushed twice. he was born in the truck sleeping. omg why do these things happen. how is she going to tell her girls.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 9, 2013 at 3:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 9, 2013 at 3:28 PM
Bump
Mommytoaangel
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 3:32 PM
Hugs an prayers being sent there way
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 9, 2013 at 3:34 PM
:( that's horrible. just be there for her, she's going to need the support
Jcothrine
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 3:35 PM

so sorry for your friend's loss.....  like a PP said..just be there for her..that is all you can do... and continue to be there for her after the first wave of condolensces come in.....

JC

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)