Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

NO SHE WILL NOT GET THEM REMOVED!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 29 Replies
1 mom liked this

the dentist office me and dd go to are the pushiest mother fuckers in the world i swear....my dd got her braces off a 6 months ago, they did an x-ray to see if they could see her wisdom teeth, well today was her 6 month check up and they pushed and pushed and pushed and pushed and ever went so far as to set up the appointment without even asking me!!!! the woman who does the payments came in and started talking to dd about how she needs a driver to come get her,how she needs to fast 8 hours before hand and im just like "woah woah woah, i never said one thing about getting her wisdom teeth taken out!" they had to walk in and out 3 times before they got the hint...ffs her mouth has enough room for these teeth even *I* can see that on her x-rays...i hate dentists....and my dd wasnt the only one to be hassled about it, another older girl (about 20) and i heard her say (we we're in the room across the hall) "its not bugging my teeth,its not moving my teeth,leave them alone i dont want to get them removed" she had to say that 3 times before they left her alone about it, then they moved her into the cleaning area where we were....

why cant i find one dentist that doesnt only care about money?! because thats all they were hassling my dd and the other woman for was for money, they dont need them removed yet they still push it

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 9, 2013 at 3:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 9, 2013 at 3:55 PM

bump

JDmommyJD
by the sauce is boss on Apr. 9, 2013 at 3:56 PM

mmmhmmm..

wulfeyes05
by Bigby Wolf on Apr. 9, 2013 at 3:57 PM

The dentist I went to said "We can remove your wisdom teeth if you want" I said "No" he said "Okay"

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 9, 2013 at 3:58 PM
2 moms liked this

sorry but after i spent all that money to have my teeth fix- yep wisdom teeth are coming out

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 9, 2013 at 3:58 PM

Work for a dentist and this is true......I'm having trouble with ortho for my daughter. Insurance doesn't cover it and I can't afford the $6000 they are trying to charge me (and that's with a professional discount)

notjstasocermom
by Sapphire Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 3:58 PM

I don' have that issue with our dentist or orthodontist.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 9, 2013 at 3:58 PM

Quoting wulfeyes05:

The dentist I went to said "We can remove your wisdom teeth if you want" I said "No" he said "Okay"

wish ours was like that, but im not even joking when they push and push for you to get them removed....

popomill
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 3:58 PM

That sucks. My dentist would never do that, they are pretty awesome actually. Go find a new dentist. And you should always get your teeth removed by a oral surgeon not a dentist anyway.

TAG_ur_it
by Platinum Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 3:58 PM

that's ridiculous.  i'm 32 and have only had 1 removed and that's only because it broke.  they've never given me problems besides that.  if she were having issues, that's one thing.  hell, they may not even come through. i still have 2 that never did.  DH is the same way.  he never had issues until one broke.   and when he does get a removal, it will only be the problem tooth, not all the wisdom teeth.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 9, 2013 at 4:00 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

sorry but after i spent all that money to have my teeth fix- yep wisdom teeth are coming out

actually having her braces on made even more room for the wisdom teeth to come in, and they are growing in straight from the looks of it so they wont screw anything up

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)