Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What kinda of area did I move to?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 0 Replies

So we moved out of an apartment into a duplex two weeks ago. One of my really good friends lives right across the street from me actually. The area is way better than where we were living Meth and other intervinious drugs aren't running rampant. Well I knew the town I was moving to was known for Marijana being everywhere I grew up in the town, I went to school with the former mayor's son. Well, last week I had let my DS go play at the little's girl's house that is kitty corner from us I told him to stay outside, and his dad would be over in a minute to get to know the mom a little bit, because I was on my way to work. I get to work and about two hours into it I get a call from DH telling me that DS can't stay awake, he is shaking really bad and what not and wants to know what to do. I tell him GET HIM TO THE ER NOW. DH has had a couple beers in him and tells me such and he says he won't drive. I tell him to call my mom She will take them. They had ran many tests on my DS trying to figure out what was wrong with him. They finally drug test my six year old and find that he tests positive for THC. DH says that the only thing he has had since he has been home from school was a cookie that the little girl gave him. Turns out that cookie she gave my son was a marijana cookie. I was floored. Who leaves things like that down where a young child can get to it. I am not against pot for adult use, but I am against it being left where children can get a hold of it. So there is now an investigation going on. The mother of the daughter denies knowlage of such a cookie existing in her home of coarse. She even states that it could have been a teenager that tossed the cookie out and her daughter found it and gave it to my son. I know that when I was a teen and I had something like that I never left that shit where a young child could get it nor would I have tossed something like that out. I would have found a place to hide it where I could come back for it.  They couldn't talk to my son the night of because he was so out of it. So they took a sample of his puke from my mom's car and asked for permission to obtain the records of his blood and urin samples I signed the paper work. They told me that someone would be over to talk to my son the next day. Well here it is a week later and so far no one has come to talk to my DS about last week. I am pretty livid about it, however an officer did stop by today and told me who is now handling the case and had me sign a new form for the medical records. He said they are working on it and he will talk to the officer now handling it all to get him over to talk to my son. I do feel that they need his side of what happened. Maybe he can enlighten them on where the cookie was found so on and so forth. I did find out that the officer that came to talk to her said that all her children where fine. My thought on that Of corse they were they are probably use to eating those cookies.  UHG!!! At least it wasn't meth though. Doctor said it wasn't going to hurt him just make him loopy and out of it for 12-48hrs.

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 9, 2013 at 4:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)