Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you do anything special for your husband or SO's bd?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 34 Replies

I'm making spaghetti, cake and later he's getting a long blowy!

Just wanted to add that I ask him every year what he wants. Sometimes he just wants to go out shopping, or whatever. This year spaghetti and cake was his request. As fo the gift he wants a Lego set that isn't out yet so he asked me to wait and not buy something else.

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 9, 2013 at 5:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ksueditz
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 5:07 PM

haha, my dh always gets a spaghetti dinner, cake and ice cream, but no 'blowy.' the kids also 'buy' him gifts.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 9, 2013 at 5:08 PM
2 moms liked this
Anal
OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Apr. 9, 2013 at 5:09 PM

Usually we eat out, and my DD and I buy him a really neat gift.

kerriwarenda
by Silver Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 5:09 PM
I'm making a huge turkey dinner and some dessert
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
thenameshailie
by Emerald Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 5:09 PM

I always make special day of it but no matter what he must have a pineapple upside down cake

crazymom21
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 5:11 PM
He wanted to have a fish fry this year. He did all the work lol I just brought the fish.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mommynwife26
by Gold Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 5:11 PM

I usually cook him a dinner of his choice and make blueberry pie with vanilla ice cream...and the kids make him cards :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 9, 2013 at 5:11 PM
This made me giggle. But I always have the kids pick a special kind of cake, one year I had piped chocolate fish, fshing poles, and hooks onto his cake. Then we have a "party." I take this kids to pick out a small gift each and a card and then I usually grab him a movie he's been talking about. I make no sexual promises on his bday. Lol
lapcounter
by Race Mom on Apr. 9, 2013 at 5:12 PM
We are taking a trip this year.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
StrangeDays
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 5:13 PM
This year, I sent him on a surprise guys-steak night for his birthday. I had one of his work buddies get the work guys in on it, and a non-work buddy get the rest. He got home from work, I handed him the gift card for the steak house, and told him one of his friends would be there to pick him up, so go shower.

He had a blast, and all his friends drunk-texted me later to tell me what an awesome idea it was.

I just wanted him out of the house for once. Lol.. he always feels guilty going out without me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)