Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Jewish circumcision question please

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 28 Replies
Do u all do it? Do u all brit malah which if you do you are utterly fucked up how can u be ok with that? Seriously sucking blood out of a baby penis wtf? 0.o didn't even know about that til today
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 9, 2013 at 5:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
chane_L
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 5:24 PM
1 mom liked this

my boys where both circumcised in the hospital and a pin prick for a drop of blood was done for the "bris" 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 9, 2013 at 5:25 PM
That is relieving

Quoting chane_L:

my boys where both circumcised in the hospital and a pin prick for a drop of blood was done for the "bris" 

MommyAddie
by Platinum Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 5:26 PM
Well, the way you put your point is disrespectful and crude, but no we don't ALL do it. I'm pregnant now and if its a boy, I have NO plans to circumcise at all, no matter what our families have to say.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
marinesweetie
by Gold Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 5:27 PM
Same with mine...

Quoting chane_L:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 9, 2013 at 5:27 PM

Mine were circumcised in the hospital. 

Frickie
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 5:28 PM

this should go well.....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 9, 2013 at 5:31 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2304793/Two-babies-stricken-HERPES-ritual-oral-blood-sucking-circumcision-New-York-City.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Quoting MommyAddie:

Well, the way you put your point is disrespectful and crude, but no we don't ALL do it. I'm pregnant now and if its a boy, I have NO plans to circumcise at all, no matter what our families have to say.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 9, 2013 at 5:32 PM
One of my friends is Hasidic and I asked him this question after a baby died of herpes because of it and he showed me the video of his sons bris. They did suck his sons blood, but there was a four by four gauze over his sons penis when the blood was sucked so no mouth to penis. He was livid and had no idea that that was going to happen.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 9, 2013 at 5:34 PM
Its fucking disgusting twisted molestation

Quoting Anonymous:

One of my friends is Hasidic and I asked him this question after a baby died of herpes because of it and he showed me the video of his sons bris. They did suck his sons blood, but there was a four by four gauze over his sons penis when the blood was sucked so no mouth to penis. He was livid and had no idea that that was going to happen.

chane_L
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 5:37 PM

what you are referring to was like a century ago, or possible in the most orthodox ( i am close to 40 and have never even heard of this happening). Before condemning it would really help to learn the current procedures. Take a moment and reflect on all the *strange aspects of Christianity - from the outside looking in 1 could interpret communion for the support of cannibalism "take this to represent my body drink this to represent my blood"

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)