Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Screen shots...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies
I have a HTC one sv for cricket it's android. Does anyone know how to do screen shots? Lol I'm new to this.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 9, 2013 at 5:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Stephd710
by Emerald Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 5:42 PM

I have an HTC Inspire.  I dont know if its the same but for a screen shot on mine I press the power button first and quickly (before it asks if you want to power off) press the Home button at the same time.  I didnt even know my phone could do that until I did it on accident one day. I googled it and sure enough, it does screenshots!  LOL!  

TaylorBaby
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 5:43 PM
1 mom liked this

yup i have a htc amaze (i hate it) but that is how i do a screen shot

Quoting Stephd710:

I have an HTC Inspire.  I dont know if its the same but for a screen shot on mine I press the power button first and quickly (before it asks if you want to power off) press the Home button at the same time.  I didnt even know my phone could do that until I did it on accident one day. I googled it and sure enough, it does screenshots!  LOL!  

Stephd710
by Emerald Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 5:46 PM

Aw that sucks that you hate it!  I love the Inspire.  I got it 2 years ago when they were brand new and am still loving it.  I have an upgrade available but i cant find another phone that I like that doesnt do the exact same stuff mine does, so im just gonna keep it till it craps out I guess!  

Quoting TaylorBaby:

Quoting Stephd710:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 9, 2013 at 5:46 PM
Lol ill try it.

Quoting TaylorBaby:

Quoting Stephd710:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 9, 2013 at 5:46 PM

Mobile Photo

I did it lol thanks
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 9, 2013 at 5:47 PM
There are screen shot apps, but most of them require rooting your phone, first.
Pink.Sunshine.
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 5:47 PM

I only know how to do them via PC and my Ipod Touch sorry.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)