Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Spin off, what your husband does for your bd>???

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 39 Replies

My hubby has a hard time with that, I was desapointed a few times. He's just not the planning type. Last year though we were on a trip so we went out to dinner and had amasing sex afterwards. Then again no planning involved in that. I learned to expect less and be gratefull for a dinner out.

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 9, 2013 at 5:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 9, 2013 at 5:50 PM

What does he do for my "baby daddy"? Not a damn thing.

theosgirl45
by Platinum Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 5:51 PM

We don't usually do much.  Just a dinner with my family and I get to pick what we eat and I don't have to cook it(I usually do all the cooking when my family gets together).  

In vain he thrusts his fists against the posts and still insists he sees the ghosts.

Lovebugbaby
by Silver Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 5:52 PM

For my birthday? Nothing. I'm lucky if he puts effort into a card. Last year I sat in the car, on my birthday, while he ran inside and bought a card for me.

Tracylynn100
by Silver Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 5:52 PM

Nothing

kansasmom1978
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 5:53 PM

My birthday has never been a big deal. 

AnnLanders
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 5:53 PM

Dh doesn't plan well either.  Usually dinner and he takes me shopping.  I enjoy the family time more than anything, and we don't get much time together so just having him put aside an entire day for us means a lot. 

Bigmetalchicken
by Emerald Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 5:53 PM

Nothing. I hate my birthday, so we pretend it doesn't happen.

kris0921
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 5:54 PM
1 mom liked this
He takes me out dancing!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lilbit53009
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 5:55 PM
I always get something. Last year he got me a hello kitty cake (my fav), an ipad, and we went out to eat. My bdays in 11 days so we'll.see whats planned this year!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
godsgirl26
by Ruby Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 5:56 PM
He does simple stuff for me which i don't mind at all. He knows I'm a simple girl so he don't need to over do things for me on my Bday :)

Quoting Anonymous:

My hubby has a hard time with that, I was desapointed a few times. He's just not the planning type. Last year though we were on a trip so we went out to dinner and had amasing sex afterwards. Then again no planning involved in that. I learned to expect less and be gratefull for a dinner out.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)