Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My whorey confession.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies

I have been with the man for 8 long years. The first 2 was okay but after that (early 2006) I had given up. We both know why I given up. From December 2007- now I have not been the best "live in roommate/gf". I have dated several other guys. I have cared about a couple of them. The BF knows that I do not want to be with him and tell him regularly this. He just does not want to be alone without the kids. Fine whatever BC he like living 20 minutes from town and has no friends or family close. He decided this in 2005. We moved 1,000 miles in May 2005 so he can be alone. I am in every way a single parent when it comes to raising the kids and doing things for the house. He might spend an hour or so a week with 1 kid here and there. He lays up in the bed when he is home and he is not drinking. When he is drinking he acts like we are best friends and I just ignore him. It is hard to be all this time and not be able to find real happiness but still put on a happy front for the world to see. The last time we had company to our house is when his friends from childhood came 14 hours away and seen him. This was 1 year ago in February. I need to find love and not just someone for the time being. The so called BF knows this. When we were first together he knew that I was a sweet warm loving person, but over the years and being around him, my heart has turned into a hard, cold stone. It is sad that this is life and I do not see it ever changing because it has been this way for all these years now. 

Yes, it is random and jumbled but really needed to vent really. 

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 9, 2013 at 6:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 9, 2013 at 6:22 PM

BUMP!

gabby416
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 6:24 PM

So why stay, I mean if he's not even spending time with the kids, are you aren't together, why stay.  Sounds like you being there, and not being together is depressing him. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 9, 2013 at 6:28 PM

Im not depressing him, he was like that before I given up. *** More what I am trying to say is when I was warm and lovey and trying to make things good and going alone with his every word. He moved us out here in 2005 and love being away from friends and family. He is the one that made the choice to be here. He will not leave and it is my house, that is why we are still living togehter. I tried to get this one girl that was a friend of mine that would have been perfect for him, and they only talked and she couldnt handle the way he was either. I told him he should go back to all the people he cheated on me before and pick one of them to be with but he says that they are this or that. I am like oh well suit yourself. 

Quoting gabby416:

So why stay, I mean if he's not even spending time with the kids, are you aren't together, why stay.  Sounds like you being there, and not being together is depressing him. 

gabby416
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 6:50 PM

Oh hunny I am sorry.  Kick his sorry ass out! I certainly hope that you are able to find happiness though.  You deserve that.

Quoting Anonymous:

Im not depressing him, he was like that before I given up. *** More what I am trying to say is when I was warm and lovey and trying to make things good and going alone with his every word. He moved us out here in 2005 and love being away from friends and family. He is the one that made the choice to be here. He will not leave and it is my house, that is why we are still living togehter. I tried to get this one girl that was a friend of mine that would have been perfect for him, and they only talked and she couldnt handle the way he was either. I told him he should go back to all the people he cheated on me before and pick one of them to be with but he says that they are this or that. I am like oh well suit yourself. 

Quoting gabby416:

catrig
by Platinum Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:03 PM
1 mom liked this
Serve him with eviction papers.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)