Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm so depressed and fustrated

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies
I'm a sahm .. step mom to be exact. My step kids are behaving just rotten towards me. They lie, steal, go threw my things almost daily. I have tried talking to them explaining how its wrong. I've tried punishments (dh has tried everything he works 12 hours a day bm is states away) they just get worse. Now its to the point they go extra places before amd after school
(They are 10 and 11). Even trying to write this post I got a call from ss school he's acting out again. I don't want to do this anymore. Its every day! They are both now in conunceling. When they are asked why they arw doinf all this they just stare off or just say I don't know. I have no help with them, I spend almost every penny I get from work disabilty replacing what they destroy (they even pour bottles of shampoo and soap down the drain every time they shower) I'm tired of being a warden of a prison. I'm miserable. I just want to be happy
But they refuse to let anyone be! Thier own grandma won't have them over because of how cruel they are. I don't know where I'm going with this. I think I'm just venting because I really don't think there's much left to do unless I just completely pack up and leave with what little I have left.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 9, 2013 at 6:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Sarafinn2012
by Gold Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 6:36 PM

You all need family counseling. With your husband as well. Not that there's anything wrong with you, or them for that matter. You just need to learn to function together as a family. Sorry you're going through this and I hope things get better for you.

MamaMay007
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 6:37 PM

Idk, bump?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)