Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I absolutely cannot believe you did research about "circing" if-

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 6:45 PM
  • 25 Replies
3 moms liked this

You cannot even SPELL THE DAMN TERM.  How much reading did/do you do that you manage to butcher the spelling of the damn surgery itself?

If I have to read "circumsized" or "circumcizing" one more time... WTF, women.  What.  The. Fuck.

Don't be all vehemently stating in some pissfest that "I did my research!" when you're throwing in z's and shit.  Please.  Because seriously.  It's ridiculous.  And it hurts when my tea goes up my nose.

Carry the fuck on.  LMAO. 

by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 6:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
atyou
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 6:46 PM
3 moms liked this
I done did my reasearch. Circumcizion is da bomb.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
wolfybaby
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 6:48 PM
1 mom liked this
i cant believe anyone who claims theyve done "plenty of research on cercumsizion" when theyve chosen to circumcise.
AnnRmommaof3
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 6:49 PM
2 moms liked this

Whether or not I did well at spelling has no bearing on how much research I did on it. I did do my research, but in school spelling was the only subject I sucked at. Oh well. I really don't care because spelling nazis are just trying to be annoying idiots, and doing a good job at it.

Redwoods_Mama
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 6:49 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting wolfybaby:

i cant believe anyone who claims theyve done "plenty of research on cercumsizion" when theyve chosen to circumcise.

If I saw someone trot out "cercumsizion" I think I would hunt them down and beat them about the head with a dictionary. 

sunnyfaery
by Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 6:52 PM

There is a fun little box at the top of the quick reply in with the formatting info that so many have found. This little box says "Check Spelling" more people should try using it every now and again. I know my spelling sucks badly, but I love my spell check!

Josie_P
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 6:55 PM
2 moms liked this

Same goes for women who can't spell 'pregnant.' I just don't get it. Pregnante, pregnate...really, wtf.

ashellbell
by Platinum Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 6:55 PM
Who cares? Spelling it correctly has no bearing on whether you're capable of discussing the subject. **shrugs**
jillbailey26
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 6:56 PM

There's this little thing on Google.  When you butcher a word, it says "did you mean..." and it has the correct spelling.  I can totally believe it.

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

LizzieAnnesMom
by ☆Mrs.Winchester☆ on Apr. 9, 2013 at 6:57 PM
1 mom liked this
Agreed

Quoting wolfybaby:

jojo_star
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 6:59 PM
2 moms liked this

LOL! I did do my research, and after seeing and assisting in many circ's, I would still have any boy I may have in the future, circ'd. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)