Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Life After Wal-Mart

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies
My husband worked for Wal-Mart as a cashier, he was let go in September for attendence (he was sick and didn't know about FMLA). Although he has been actively looking for a job ever since, he has only had one interview and still hasn't found a job; it's almost like he has been black listed.
Has anyone else who worked for Wal-Mart had anything like this happen to them? Before anyone gets out their bashing stick, this is the longest he has ever been unemployed since he was a teenager, he's a hardworker, and his attendence was never an issue anywhere else he worked.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Derpy
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:32 PM

My sisters worked for Walmart and they got other jobs just fine.Now my father works for Walmart since he was forced to retire his phone job.Its just hard getting jobs out there these days.

"By causing a little destruction, I am in fact encouraging life"~Jean-Baptiste Emanuel Zorg

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 9, 2013 at 8:10 PM
Indeed.

Quoting Derpy:

My sisters worked for Walmart and they got other jobs just fine.Now my father works for Walmart since he was forced to retire his phone job.Its just hard getting jobs out there these days.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)