Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

would you be mad/upset?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 119 Replies
You and your child's father have a court date. He doesn't show so the judge orders you win by default. Child support and SUPERVISED visits are granted.

You want your child and his father to have a relationship, so you set up a visitation. You shoe up at 3 and he doesn't until 5. And when he walks in, so does his girlfriend of a month.

What would you do? Keep with the visit or leave? Would you be mad/upset that she came along?

(I was sooooo mad that I just left. And no. Not because he has moved on and has another girlfriend. I'm mad because she has no buisness to be at the visits. They haven't been together that long and I had just told him 4 days prior that I didn't want to meet her or our child until they were together for 6months-1year. And then once I leave this girl has the nerve to text me and say 'Get used to it because I plan on being around for a long time.')
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
VannaMae307
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:39 PM

why does she have your phone number for her to text you?

AshKerBear2013
by Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:41 PM
3 moms liked this

I would be pissed too. One I wouldn't have waited till 5 for him to roll in especially with her in tow.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:42 PM
1 mom liked this
Ick. That's just disrespectful. Can something be done to change the language in your custody agreement that says he can't bring "friends" with him?
Mama110981
by Silver Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:42 PM
1 mom liked this
1st off the fact that he was 2 hours late is a no no... I would have left after 20 min... And showing up with the " new " gf. Bigger no no..shes not a superviser. Def would have left
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
_AshlynNicole
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:42 PM
Wtf! Oh we would have problems. My dd's dad tried that mess. Bought his gf over my parents house, not my house, my PARENT'S house. I was cordial at the time and didn't say anything until I heard from him again. Needless to say, he never bought her over again :)
Kage336
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:43 PM
3 moms liked this
I wouldn't have waited until five.
hddcooper
by Gold Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:43 PM
I would have never waited the two hours.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
anotherhalf
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:44 PM
1 mom liked this

I would have left long before 2 hours.  I don't want my child to think it is OK for anyone to disrespect us or our time.

Mama110981
by Silver Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:44 PM
And u can tell her to get used to waiting in the car bc ur childs visits are between ur child and ur ex. Shes so dumb she sounds like my exs dumb rebound hoe.

Quoting Mama110981:1st off the fact that he was 2 hours late is a no no... I would have left after 20 min... And showing up with the " new " gf. Bigger no no..shes not a superviser. Def would have left
RaynesMommy07
by Ruby Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:45 PM
The fact he was 2 hours late would've done it in for me. Bringing her would've been the topping on the cake. I'd been pissed.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN