Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Big Blow Out and I cut ties

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies
Yesterday, I thought I would just let things die down with my younger sister and let things cool off, but I couldnt have been more wrong. I was sitting there watching t.v, when I get a text from my younger sister telling me I am a huge bitch for not turning over pictures that she wants. THe only plicture I wont hand over is one of my dad with us three girls. I told her I will make a copy and she threw a fit saying she wanted the picture and shd wanted the necklace that I have. The necklace was left to me from my dad in his will and I wear it all the time. I dont take the necklace off. She then goes on this ranpage of calling me a crazy bitch and she is calling the police to have me arrested and put in the hospital because its clear I am in need of lock down. I used to cut myself but I havent cut in close to a year. It seems like she is coming up with every excuse to get me into legal trouble. She even said she will say there is no food in my house for my kids which is far from the truth. I started crying and told her to leave me alone and stop texing me. She then sends me a picture of a razor saying "go ahead, you know you need to cut." I burst of crying thinking how mean can someone be..this is my sister and she is telling me to cut myself. That was it, I had it. I told her if she contacted me again, I will go to the police for phone harrasment and press bully chargers since we have bully laws here in North Carolina. That seem to stop her from texting me, then she calls my mom crying that I am trying to get her into trouble. Then my mom flips out on me saying how could I wanna press chargers on my sister. I am so tired of being here, so depressed by all these childish things, I wish she will just leave me alone. The pain of loosing my dad and her telling me I need to cut myself is so much. So I called my phone company and they blocked her from calling me and texting me and I blocked her from facebook. She called my mom saying she was sorry but after telling me I need to be locked aweay, the pain wont leave me alone, the wounds wont heal from what she caused. I held her hand all the years her boyfriend cheat on her and she cried when our dad died and now this is how she repays me..saying I am crazy and I need to cut myself cause she knows I want to. The pain is to real, there is to much going on and I am trying to lean on my huscand who saids I shouldnt let this bug me but it does. I try so hard to try and tell myself that I can handle this and I dont need her in my life. I see my doctor tommorow and I plan on telling him everything so he can help me deal with this. I just dont get how my own sister can turn into such a bitch bully? I didnt ask to be bipolar, I didnt ask for a mental illness, I am not doing this for attention. She claims I do this for attention... I am so depressed..I just wanna cry..
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Brittanyk3
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:51 PM
im so sorry you are going through all this and im sorry for your loss....i will also say that when someone passes and there are "things/stuff" to divide up it brings out the worst in people. i hope your doc can help you get the help you need! good luck!
Strawberry2008
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:53 PM
I am so sorry. That was incredibly selfish and completely inappropriate for your sister to say. All I can say is to keep doing what you are doing, see your doc, take of your kids, and get rid of people in your life who are being harmful.... I hope your sister gets over herself soon. :(
MonarchMom22
by Bronze Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:57 PM

I am glad you are giving yourself the separation you need to calm down and heal.  Sometimes someone can be your sister but not your friend.  

When I have drama and pain in my life I try to step back and see what is happening the way an outside observer would.. And just notice the events without responding.  What do you think an outside observer would see here? What advice would you give to a friend in this situation?

That might help you choose a better path.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)