Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Last straw, a little long

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 8:24 PM
  • 0 Replies

DHhas this friend that I can't stand. I have tried and tried to like him, I very rarely dislike people, but I just can't. He was always pushing his I'm a doctor crap on me when I was pregnant, telling me when I was having contractions at 30 weeks that my baby wouldn't survive because they are not viable till 35 weeks, telling me I can drink as much as I want and take a bunch of different herbs like valerian root (sp?) and St. John's Wart, telling me breastfeeding would hurt my baby, telling me that it isn't a boy the ultrasounds were wrong because his mom was told he was a girl and he ended up being a boy (even though he was born BEFORE they used ultrasounds!), and a bunch of other crap because he is a pathologist so he is a doctor and knows all of this.

He is always butting into our lives and marriage. Always trying to tell me how to parent our 2 1/2 year old and trying to parent our 2 1/2 year old himself. He is trying to turn DH gay. And always coming over to our house and starting to clean. The house is not a mess, but if I have a load of dirty laundry he will start washing it, or dishes in the sink. And he will just come over and start cooking. DH is trying really hard to stop smoking right now, and this friend always comes over and bugs DH to step outside and have a cigarette and then guilts DH into doing it. And he is always rude, mean, and throws a little witch fit if he doesn't get his way.

Today was the last straw though. He came over unannounced and heard me mention to DH that I wanted to clean the oven because we just moved into a new apartment and the oven was nasty. I went into my bedroom to hide from the friend and to nurse our 1 month old. I came back out and his friend had used me $15 bottle brush to clean my freakin oven and ruined it. I am soo pissed off I am in the bedroom shaking waiting for him to leave. End rant.

by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 8:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)