Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Starting a fight in front of his family?!?!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies
So my husband and I have agreed on a divorce(yet he won't freaking move out but that's another story) anyways it's its step brothers birthday and I get there a little late with the kids so my husband had already ate. My fil takes the baby(and he doesn't know about the divorce) so I can eat. Fil has a bad back and so my husband took the baby. He ha her a whole 5 minutes and she starts reaching for me. He says "she's jumping out of my arms for you" I said "I know, it's probably because I'm with her all day" I didn't say it with an attitude or anything and he comes back with "well maybe you should get a job"(I work nights FYI) so he goes outside and I go to get the diaper bag from the car and he starts SCREAMING at me in front of his brother and friend telling me to get off my fat ass and get a job asking me why I'm starting shit with him bla bla. I started yelling back and realized it was stupid and immature so I just walked in the house. He leaves and his brother asks me what is his problem and why is he acting like such an ass!!! I seriously just hate him
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Martina70
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:34 PM

Sorry...

Have you both tried to go to counseling, maybe it can help you communicate so that the marriage can be repaired. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:36 PM
He is emotional abusive... It's been 7 years I deserve better and so do my kids(I tried counseling he wouldn't agree to it)

Quoting Martina70:

Sorry...

Have you both tried to go to counseling, maybe it can help you communicate so that the marriage can be repaired. 

Martina70
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:56 PM

I am sorry that is the case. Please still consider getting some help for yourself to try and repair the damage from the emotional abuse.  I am glad you know you deserve better. That is a fantastic start. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)