Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ugly feet

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 14 Replies

Ugh, its that time again. I have ugly feet. I get pedicures but even pedicures won't hide the jacked up construction of my feet. It gets in the 90's and 100's where I live so sandals and open toed shoes are almost a requirement. Do people really look at other people's feet and think they look weird or ugly? Or am I just overly conscious? 

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:37 PM
You are not paranoid. They look ..... that's why I don't show my Flintstone feet .
-42-
by Ruby Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:39 PM
I don't pay attention because I hate feet.

But people look. I've had comments about toe polish and such from strangers.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:39 PM
I notice if someone has exceptionally nasty feet, but I hate feet. I try not to look so unless your feet are just memorably ugly I wouldn't worry about it. Besides someone might think wow that chick has weird feet, but then they'll never see you again so not a big deal. We all have our imperfections.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:42 PM

LOL. I guess. I'm more worried about the people I have to be around on a regular basis. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I notice if someone has exceptionally nasty feet, but I hate feet. I try not to look so unless your feet are just memorably ugly I wouldn't worry about it. Besides someone might think wow that chick has weird feet, but then they'll never see you again so not a big deal. We all have our imperfections.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:43 PM

I am afraid of it too. So much so I won't even go for a pedicure and my house is the only place I feel comfortable enough to be barefoot. 

I walk on the insides of my feet and have extremely bad calluses next to my big toes. I have had them as long as I can remember

Hannahluvsdogs
by Keyser Söze on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:43 PM

I don't pay attention to feet unless the nail polish color catches my eye.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:45 PM
People always say I have pretty feet so I don't mind showing them.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:46 PM

I stopped wearing open toed shoes when I was about 11 and didn't again until I was in my early 30's. I didn't even go for a pedicure until my late 20s 

Quoting Anonymous:

I am afraid of it too. So much so I won't even go for a pedicure and my house is the only place I feel comfortable enough to be barefoot. 

I walk on the insides of my feet and have extremely bad calluses next to my big toes. I have had them as long as I can remember

katarina666
by Gold Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:47 PM

I think every one's feet are ugly.Feet are not preety ,and they smell too.

aidyns_mommy
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:47 PM
I am not sure. I hate feel, I like the looks of my feet lol. Only part of me I do like...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)