Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm curious what y'all think my house says about me

Posted by   + Show Post
Some things have changed. I'm slowly adding to. & dressing it up.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:01 PM
Replies (261-269):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 10, 2013 at 12:10 AM
I think it's very nice :) how do people keep their house so spotless :( I clean and clean and it's never ending!
curlycupcake
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 12:22 AM
It's never ending. Some days are great, others it gets trashed!

Quoting Anonymous:

I think it's very nice :) how do people keep their house so spotless :( I clean and clean and it's never ending!
curlycupcake
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 8:47 AM
They don't scratch. I know Chicago gets very hot in summer and very cold in winter. I think y'all have much longer winters too. I don't know about that. It's much easier to cool the house with these floors, but it's harder to feel warm. They might be fine with lots of rugs down. I'd think about that and ask around. Our winter is only about 3 months, but we're hot from march through October. So keeping cool is important to us more than keeping warm.

Quoting Jensep:

We have two dogs and I've been told that they don't scratch easily...true? We have heated floors in our house now, not sure if we could do that with the concrete...we live in Chicago, so wonder if they would get too cold...

Quoting curlycupcake:

I love them. Easy to maintain. Don't show dirt. Nice and cool in the long hot summers. But kinda cold in the winter.

Quoting Jensep:

Quoting curlycupcake:

Very interesting responses. I'm glad most of y'all find it inviting and comfortable. A cluttered messy space is very uncomfortable to me. We all pitch it to keep it tidy. It does get messy but never for long lol

Love everything about it! We are building a home on 7&1/2 acres right now & we have very similar taste!!! I saw a previous post, about the stained concrete...do you like it!? We keep going back and fourth between that and just hardwood...I do have my heart set on dark grey stained concrete counter tops though :)

owl0210
by Emerald Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 8:49 AM
I like the style, it's very simplistic and not cluttered.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Luna091306
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 8:50 AM

I like your style. Your house tells me you have money.

MalakbelLacuna
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 8:51 AM
who says a house is too clean lmfao
my house stays virtually spotless too, I walk around all day tidying everything
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
karen2112
by Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 9:47 AM

I like the modern look and feel. You may want to get some larger wall art of larger grouping of pix. Pinterest has lots of ideas : )

hddcooper
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 6:35 PM
1 mom liked this
Ok. Thanks. All I need now is the address !!

Quoting curlycupcake:

Mobile Photo

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
thecoffeefairy
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 6:36 PM
It's a pretty house
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured