Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you make your own iced coffee?

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:22 PM
  • 13 Replies

I am prepping coffee for iced coffee tomorrow... I am trying the cold brewing method first... if I dont like it, ill try brewing it normally adding sugar. and chilling over night. and adding ice...

but how do you make it? (if you make it)

have you concidered making it if you dont?

by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mama_Dolly
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:27 PM

bump!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:29 PM
1 mom liked this

Nope, I just pay the 3 dollars and buy the carton of International delight Mocha Iced coffee.... yummy

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:29 PM

I just always did coffee add ice and milk.

FoodIsLife
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:30 PM

It's easier to make iced coffee (like frap style) with instant coffee

Regular iced coffee...i make hot then add sugar until blended and then add creamer and stick it in the freezer until i drink it on my way out. I hate adding actual ice

FL2AK
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:31 PM
I have made the home version of the Starbucks Frappucino that comes in the bottle. It was pretty good.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MommyLehr
by Ruby Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:31 PM
I brew it hot. Put ice in my glass add a teaspoon of sugar, a splash of milk, a little chocolate syrup then pour the hot coffee over top of it and stir. Its amazing!
CampClan
by Platinum Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:34 PM
I brew mine fresh every morning, add my sugar & creamer to the pot, fill my cup with ice & pour it over! If I had an really rough night I make a double batch & make one without ice so I can put it in the fridge as soon as I get to work! :)
Elle.tea.22
by Emerald Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:35 PM

I make espresso, add sugar and vanilla, cold milk and ice, away I go. 

DragonInfinity
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:35 PM
I just brew a pot of coffee. Fill a plastic pitcher with ice, add 2cups sugar, 1 teaspoon vanilla, 1 tablespoon cinnimon. I then poor the hot coffee in the pitcher and stir. Ready to serve or can be put in frig for later. Sometimes I add cocoa powder, or hazelnut flavoring (just whatever I am craving at the moment!)!

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safety in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming, "WOO HOO, what a ride!!!"

JustACatLady
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:39 PM
1 mom liked this

I make a few cups of coffee, drink one hot, then put the rest in a jar in the fridge. When I want an iced coffee I use the coffee from the fridge, add a dash of homemade syrup, a little xylitol, and some milk.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)