Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

sd was upset

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Because apparently im more skinny than her. Ww were wrestling around and husband was stupid saying hey sd ur butt and thighs are bigger than ur stepmom now.shes 13 so that upset her.teens. She did grew kquite a bit but that is more of genetic as her mom and sister are both on big side... Sd asked me if my dd will be skinny when she grows up and i said most probly. She then said im sorry for her she wont have boobs.and i answered her back atleast she wont have thunder thighs and would fit size 0.. She gave me a dirty look. Oh my.. I cant help it but if it involves my kids i fire up.
Im a disengaged sm and doesnt interfere with the parenting of sd unless my kids get involved
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:50 PM
Replies (141-145):
AutymsMommy
by Platinum Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 8:55 AM

Way to be the grown up in the situation; insulting your step daughter's build when she's at the perfect age to develop eating disorders.

(said no sane person EVER)

I am a Home Schooling, Vaccinating, Non spanking, Nightmare Cuddling, Dessert Giving, Bedtime Kissing, Book Reading, Stay at Home Mom. I believe in the benefit of organized after school activities and nosy, involved parents. I believe in spoiling my children. I believe that I have seen the village and I do not want it anywhere near my children. Now for the controversial stuff: we have traditional gender roles, we're Catholic, I'm Libertarian, he's Republican, we're both conservative, and we own guns (now there's no need to ask, lol).             Aimee

Anonymous
by Anonymous 25 on Apr. 10, 2013 at 8:55 AM
That is not an excuse you are an adult and to make her feel bad about her body is completely wrong. If I were her mom I wouldnt want my child anywhere near you. What you did was all types of wrong and your response comes off as you not caring and making excuses there is no excuse for it. She is a child who had been insulted she lashed out and rather then get that you decided to insult her some more and act like a child

Quoting Anonymous:

I shouldnt have said that..its immature of me.but sd and i arent really close nor have bonded well.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 24 on Apr. 10, 2013 at 8:56 AM
1 mom liked this
I think someone's jealous
Anonymous
by Anonymous 22 on Apr. 10, 2013 at 9:05 AM
People like you is what gives us stepparents a bad name. Shame on you.
seksen
by Gold Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 11:44 AM
You attacked her verbally. She is 13 years old. That is verbal abuse!

Quoting Anonymous:

I didnt attack her.she can be mouthy and i just answered back.i am disengaged sm and if theres someone she needs to attack thats her dad

Quoting seksen:

Just like you attacked your SD? People like you disgust me.

Quoting Anonymous:

My dd can be thin average heavy... Doesnt matter.. But if anyone would attack her just because shes the easy target to lash out..all hell will break loose.

Quoting Anonymous:

Watch your daughter be 300 pounds.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)