Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What does our family picture say about my family? EDIT..... proof it's not a mullet

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Its a picture of a picture so please dont mind the fuzzyness lol it's a bit hard to see 

my dh does NOT have a mullet. He has long curly hair and its tied back in a ponytail

Heres a picture of it down. Its a older picture, so its longer now.

Don't like it! Oh well lol it's his hair and he loves it lol 

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:51 PM
Replies (131-137):
Lizardannie1966
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 12:56 AM

You're welcome. :)

And I thought so about the age difference. Not a large one but he does look a tiny bit older.

Nothing wrong with that, either!! :)

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Lizardannie1966:

Very cute family!! :) He looks a bit older than you? (Just going by how old HE looks, mind you and not trying to bash or insult you or him at all. I married a man 9 years older myself).

BlessedMom458
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 12:58 AM

LOL he looks like my SO with all that hair. My SO has long very curly hair too. 

graciesnycmama
by Platinum Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 1:02 AM
Happy family. Ignore the bitchy comments.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Misheldonann
by Silver Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 1:31 AM
Really? I would say he's kind of the hippie type that would do anything to help you.

Quoting Elle.tea.22:

If I saw your so walking towards me I would cross to the other side walk. He's creepy looking.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 25 on Apr. 10, 2013 at 1:33 AM
Your dh is kind of scary and he doesn't look like your type. The photo doesn't really say anything about your family.
caito
by Ruby Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 1:35 AM

Omg people think he looks scary? LOL

Cute family. He looks like he's a lot of fun.

loisl25
by Gold Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 9:44 AM
I was being facetious. The expression on you're baby's face is ADORABLE! Myself, I do NOT think long hair on men is attractive, but that doesn't matter. He didn't grow it out to impress me. At least your dh HAS hair. You and your family are beautiful!

Quoting Anonymous:

Its not a mullet. He has really long curly hair and it tied back. My Dds not scared shes just being silly. I actuallly picked this pictured because of the face shes making. It's 100% her silly personality :) Thanks my hair is darker now though, still the same hair style just a bit longer 

Quoting loisl25:

Omg!! Mullet!!! That your dh time traveled here from the 80's. Also tell the photographer to stop terrifying your poor little girl. Also, you have GORGEOUS hair!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)