Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ohh come on even i knew it would not fit in thete!

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:00 PM
  • 6 Replies
ATTLEBORO - A Waste Management truck got stuck under the Park Street overpass in downtown Attleboro Monday afternoon.Complicating matters, it was also on fire, sending clouds of smoke into the surrounding area and forcing traffic to be diverted.Traffic was re-routed to Bank Street and Railroad Avenue after the incident, which occurred at about 1:20 p.m.The truck scraped the underside of the arch as its driver was heading westbound on Route 118 in the downtown area, fire officials said.Soon after, smoke began pouring from the inside of the truck.Fire officials said it was not clear whether the fire began before the truck contacted the masonry underpass or started as a result of sparks.Firefighters attempted to pour water on the blaze but were unable to gain access to the inside of the truck because of a broken hydraulic line.Officials brought the vehicle to the Waste Management operations center on O'Neil Boulevard where a front end loader was used to open the truck, and the blaze was extinguished.The truck was removed from beneath the 11-foot, six-inch archway about 40 minutes after the incident occurred.Bystanders viewed the stuck truck and checked out the source of the smoke from the Second Congregational Church steps and other vantage points.There were no reports of injuries.

http://www.thesunchronicle.com/news/local_news/stuck-truck-catches-fire-halting-traffic-in-city/article_2cdd7cb8-aa43-5428-a775-0da1079c099e.html

(no this is not dh. They have had a shit week. 1 co worker had a heartattack monday on job and this.Another co worker lost his 3 year old last week, and another failed piss test. 2 people out, 2 fired... They are having a hell of a time right now)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
gypsy_rose
by Kandy on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:01 PM

Mobile Photo

gypsy_rose
by Kandy on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:02 PM

Mobile Photo

bustybee
by Buzz Lightyear on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:03 PM

well I guess size isn't everything.

lol. that really sucks you would think that they would know their heights...

gypsy_rose
by Kandy on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:05 PM
They ALL know there is only one of those bridges they can fit under. I do.t k.ow wtf he was thinking.

Quoting bustybee:

well I guess size isn't everything.

lol. that really sucks you would think that they would know their heights...

gypsy_rose
by Kandy on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:18 PM
Mill is the onlyone trucks fit.
finnbar
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:19 PM
Guess he thought he was taking a short cut!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)