Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dog fighting triple murder story involving children...SICK (Added: NON-graphic pics) *updated

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 43 Replies

I don't care if you hate pit bulls or not, this is discusting.

63 pit bulls found at a dog fighting rink. 1 dead pit bull found in a freezer that was going to be grinded into dog food for the other pits. Whenever a pit died they would grind its meat up for dog food. 

3 people shot and killed at this place (not the dog fighters) and TWO little kids left out at this place all by themselves with 3 dead people, including there mommy. 2 year old and 2 MONTH old babies :(

All 63 pits were taken to an animal shelter where they are going to do some hardcore intensive work with the dogs to try and rehabilitate them and find them good homes. So far the shelter has reported that most the dogs are malnourished and not well cared for, but suprisingly very people friendly and happy dogs.

I'm personally not a fan of pits, but this is still gross and sick.

They haven't found any suspects, but so far its triple murder, dog fighting, seized $95,000, i think 38 marijuana plants.

Sick fucks.

One of the doggies :(

The three people who were found dead was the dog fighters!

They were shot and killed.

Still sad for the babies tho :(

But they are happy and healthy now and safe with grandma, and those sick fucks are were they belong.

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Matriarch87
by Ruby Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:31 PM
= (
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
EvaTheDiva29
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:33 PM
1 mom liked this

believe it or not, even fighter pits are people friendly. they usualy have to be. otherwise people wouldn't be able to handle them, and they would go after other people at the fight. 

but yes, this is horrid. poor babies, poor pitties. hope they make a full recovery and find home!

gypsy_rose
by Kandy on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:33 PM
Asses
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:35 PM

Quoting EvaTheDiva29:

believe it or not, even fighter pits are people friendly. they usualy have to be. otherwise people wouldn't be able to handle them, and they would go after other people at the fight. 

but yes, this is horrid. poor babies, poor pitties. hope they make a full recovery and find home!

Me too :(

wulfeyes05
by Bigby Wolf on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:36 PM

Those poor babies left in that house and those poor dogs. How fucking sick and twisted. I hope the bastards responsible for so much pain are found and thrown in a deep, dark hole.

AliKatAK47
by Meanie Pants on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:38 PM
1 mom liked this

Was this in Idaho? I read this on Villalobos Facebook. And I am not surprised that they are very people friendly. Most fighting dogs are.  They have to be or they would put the handler in danger. 

ZakkarysMom
by Platinum Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:39 PM
That is sick
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy_2_be_2010
by Ruby Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:39 PM
1 mom liked this
Give me a gun some barbed wire and a sexy outfit to distract the sick fucks while i kill them
PitbullPrincess
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:39 PM

People just suck sometimes.

MomOfTwins...
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)