Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cheating

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies
Hi Ladies, I found out yesterday that my so has been cheating on me. I'm a freaking mess over here! I will spare your all the long story on how I caught him. Its not a relationship were feelings are involved, its only sex. He won't tell me everything and I pretty sure there still allot that I don't know. Not that it matters. I'm so confused on what to do our how to handle it. I'm so in love with this man, we have 2 kids and have been together 6 years. Is it even possible to get through this and stay together? I don't even know if i want to? I can't stop picturing them together. I'm driving myself crazy! Please somebody who has been through this help me! He says he's sorry blah blah blah. I just don't know what to do next? Sorry if I'm rambling.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
mama-sita
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:32 PM

I'm sorry Mama, but I'd leave.  There is no real "getting over" this type of thing.  There will always be mistrust.  I'm so sorry, honey.

lamommy23
by Bronze Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:33 PM
I agree

Quoting mama-sita:

I'm sorry Mama, but I'd leave.  There is no real "getting over" this type of thing.  There will always be mistrust.  I'm so sorry, honey.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
RobJar
by Silver Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:36 PM
Time heals all wounds. Just remember in a year, you'll be like..wtf was I thinking?!?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:37 PM
What you decide to do is your choice. Most women here will respond with "leave him" which is what I'd like to think I would do but I'm sure it's easier said than done.

Keep in mind, if you can never learn to trust him again, then you wouldn't have much of a relationship.

Do you know why he strayed? I would never blame yourself but was there a lot of stress in your relationship? Not that there is ever a good reason to cheat but if he is just a sleaze, chances are he'd do it again.
RaniNY
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:38 PM
Check out survivinginfidelity.com
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:56 PM
I always said if it happen to me i would leave! And now that it has, i don't know what the hell to do. I just want to scream! Thank you ladies for your advice!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)