Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My Strange Addiction.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 53 Replies
1 mom liked this
This freakin chick who is quite heavy eats her cats furr!! Their furr!! She licks them and chews the damn furr and eats it!! I hate cats but any cat that she owns i feel bad for poor animal is sleeping and the freaking lady is "grooming" it because it makes her feel "closer" to her cats smfh. Sick!
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 10, 2013 at 1:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lalalie
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 5:15 AM

Whoa.

Never heard of that one before.

Sometimes I get cat hair in my mouth because it floats in the air when she is shedding really badly. O.o It is gross. I couldn't imagine purposely putting her hair in my mouth.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 10, 2013 at 5:17 AM

i love the one where the lady eats her husbands ash's. My husband  just left for a deployment and to lighten the mood when we got to the   teary eyed parts of what i should do if he dies ect, he said i should cremate him and eat his ash's. It made me laugh and made the tpic much easier lol.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 10, 2013 at 5:20 AM

That makes me sneeze just thinking about it. I am sooo allergic to cats. Ugh!

Blue_Spiral
by Gold Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 5:22 AM
1 mom liked this

Um... that's grosser for her than for the cat...

Cats are used to that stuff because of their mothers.... what a weird thing to say you are sad for the cats lol

Also, what on earth does her weight have to do with it??

CherrieFaeries
by Bronze Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 5:25 AM
The hairballs she coughs up have got to be murder.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 10, 2013 at 1:30 PM
She goes on to tell her friend and he asks "Do you ever cough up hairballs?" He looked shocked and soo baffled by it i couldn't help but laugh at him. Until she started licking her sleeping cats ear.

Quoting Lalalie:

Whoa.

Never heard of that one before.

Sometimes I get cat hair in my mouth because it floats in the air when she is shedding really badly. O.o It is gross. I couldn't imagine purposely putting her hair in my mouth.

TiffanyRose06
by Queso<3 on Apr. 10, 2013 at 1:31 PM
I saw one where the girl ate rubber shavings
KGreen75
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 1:32 PM

Yeah, she disgusts me...i couldn't watch that entire episode i was so disgusted.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 10, 2013 at 1:32 PM
Lol I hope he comes home safely to his family. I saw the preview for that episode but this cat lady was my very first episode.

Quoting Anonymous:

i love the one where the lady eats her husbands ash's. My husband  just left for a deployment and to lighten the mood when we got to the   teary eyed parts of what i should do if he dies ect, he said i should cremate him and eat his ash's. It made me laugh and made the tpic much easier lol.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 10, 2013 at 1:33 PM
What about the one who eats Ajax? Or the one that eats cigarette ashes?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)