Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What are YOU still doing awake?? *ETA.....

Posted by   + Show Post

i should have been in bed long, long ago..... just when i was getting ready to shut everything down and call it a night, our almost 5 month old puppy, Darla, starts going ape sh!t because the cat jumped on the counter in the kitchen (but does she bark when someone that doesn't live here comes inside?? Nope.. she runs and hides.. big chicken...some "guard dog" she's turning out to be lol)... gave me an ever lovin' heart attack cuz i thought she had went to dd1's room and was sleeping... so i was all, "Ooohhh.. gettin' tired, guess i'll call it a night..." and then BAM! she goes psycho, scares the daylights outta me and then i was like 0_0 *heart attack!* looks like i'm wide awake now.....thanks, pup. -_-

And so now i guess i've gotten my second wind for the night, because i'm not tired at all. Yay me. That's gonna totally rock when i gotta get the kids up and ready for school and babysit all day... not.

Soooo......why are YOU still awake??

**ETA**

It's been great chatting with all you night owls (by choice or otherwise lol)...i'm gonna head off to bed and try to get a little sleep... talk to everyone later! =)

by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 2:26 AM
Replies (151-153):
Mommytoaangel
by Silver Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 11:54 AM
16wks 05dys

Quoting Anonymous:

How far along were you?

Quoting Mommytoaangel:

Trying not to cry myself to sleep cause im missing my baby boys :(........

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
thetrollcat
by Meow on Apr. 10, 2013 at 11:55 AM
1 mom liked this

what? Its 9:55 am!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 10, 2013 at 12:13 PM
Thankyou!!! Im still walkin around like a zombie trying to take care of dd. I have been getting all kinfs of texts from her telling me that DH wants HER and not the other way around. Dh swares there is nothing goin on, that SHE is after him.....I dont know WHAT to believe.

Quoting So.Ill.Mama:

i'm so sorry, mama. =( *hugs*  my dh and i went through something sorta similar not too long after we got together and i was pregnant w/ ds2 (ds1 is from a different relationship.)....i didn't know what i wanted to do with him, exactly, but i know i wanted to strangle that homewrecking little girl..... all these years later, the mere thought of it all ticks me off... blah. it's long and involved... i won't bore you w/ it all now lol

maybe you guys can have a long talk over dinner or something and figure out what's going on... hopefully things work out for you guys. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Just found oit that dh has been javing an emotional affair....I was helping dd get back to the game she was playing on HIS phone, he was in the shower. Well a text comes in from the girl.askin if hes alone!!! I decided to look at his text history....sure enuff they have been carrying on for quite sometime. ThisIs the SAME girl I caught him with FOUR years ago!!! .... I just cant sleep.....siigh

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)