Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

You guys just got a little bit bigger in here now that I have joined up!

I'm 27, a single mom to a beautiful, vivacious, and intelligent 7 year old DD, and I work my ass off to provide for her. I have 7 tat's, with plans for 2 half sleeves, and several more individual ones. I am very opinionated, and don't really give a flying fuck about offending anyone. If you don't like what I say, then move on, deary, cause I don't want to hear what you have to say either! I am sarcastic and a smartass to the core, so don't be surprised if most of my replies are nothing but smart ass and snide remarks. I am very much into alchemy ( surprise!! Bet ya couldn't tell that, could ya?! ) and if you don't know what it is, Google will be your friend, because I am NOT explaining it to you. I am not a Christian person at all, however, my DD is. I want her exposed to as many religions as I can possibly expose her too.

Any more questions? Ask away then!

by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 4:11 AM
Replies (11-20):
TrouserMouse
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 4:27 AM
1 mom liked this
I was being sarcastic.

While your mentality may be good for this group, your approach is not. People that do not care do not really have a need to say they do not care.

Quoting Alchemist_Momma:

Thanks!

I like to think I am. I just really don't give a fuck about things. People like me or they don't. It's as simple as that. I fuck up and make mistakes just like the next guy does. I'm not perfect, nor do I pretend to be. It doesn't matter to me whether people like me or not. The only 2 people that I care about is myself and my DD. Everyone else can get bent for all I care.

Quoting TrouserMouse:

You sound so badass!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
I_need_a_name
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 4:28 AM
Awesome
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Alchemist_Momma
by Platinum Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 4:32 AM

Hey, it all goes back to my OP. If you don't like what I have to say, then do me a big ole favour and bug off! Was what you typed really worth the few seconds of your life that you wasted? Nah.....not really. You could have done something a lot more productive in that few seconds. Thanks for your input though.

Quoting Anonymous:

ugh stop trying so hard...it is nauseating

Alchemist_Momma
by Platinum Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 4:33 AM

And my stupid computer decided to do a random update and reboot on me. I hate it when it does that crap. Stupid laptop.

crumpy_gat
by No. on Apr. 10, 2013 at 4:34 AM

Third..

Quoting Anonymous:

I second this....

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 10, 2013 at 4:35 AM

Pot meet kettle...if YOU didn't care (the way you say you don't) why bother hitting reply? I disagree with the other ladies...I don't think you are cut out for this group.....you are going to get caught up in trying to prove that you are someone who you are obviously not, and end up making posts trying to justify what you do/say etc.....was relpying worth a few seconds? Sure, after I wasted a few seconds reading, I wasted a few seconds replying.....all of my time on CafeMom is "wasting time" so yeah, it was worth it!! Good luck sweetie...you are going to need it!

Quoting Alchemist_Momma:

Hey, it all goes back to my OP. If you don't like what I have to say, then do me a big ole favour and bug off! Was what you typed really worth the few seconds of your life that you wasted? Nah.....not really. You could have done something a lot more productive in that few seconds. Thanks for your input though.

Quoting Anonymous:

Alchemist_Momma
by Platinum Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 4:39 AM
Nah, I don't need good luck wishes. Thanks though.
Quoting Anonymous:

Pot meet kettle...if YOU didn't care (the way you say you don't) why bother hitting reply? I disagree with the other ladies...I don't think you are cut out for this group.....you are going to get caught up in trying to prove that you are someone who you are obviously not, and end up making posts trying to justify what you do/say etc.....was relpying worth a few seconds? Sure, after I wasted a few seconds reading, I wasted a few seconds replying.....all of my time on CafeMom is "wasting time" so yeah, it was worth it!! Good luck sweetie...you are going to need it!

Quoting Alchemist_Momma:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 10, 2013 at 4:46 AM

Cool story...we will see if it's true or not.

rebeccarae
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 4:50 AM
I think there are various women like that on this group, but the ones who are dont bother saying it, just showing it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kaybear123
by Gold Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 4:51 AM

Alrighty. Welcome to the group.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN