Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I don't care if I get booted!!!

Posted by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 7:32 AM
  • 11 Replies
Got ya.
Do you laugh if you're in a public bathroom and someone farts?
What if it sounded like a tuba or something?
Funniest bathroom fart story...come on... share it. I'm weird like that.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 7:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Miss.MaryJane
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 7:33 AM
Bump! Time for morning coffee :)
Des10ed2b
by Gold Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 7:34 AM

nope! lol. i was actually just thinking of this exact same thing last night at school because my belly was really hurting me and i didnt know why. ever since i was 12 and accidentally farted in a movie theatre bathroom and it was so loud it echoed off the walls (luckily, it was only my friends in there) i hold a piece of toilet paper over my butt hole to prevent it from happening again!!!!

Talienas
by Platinum Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 7:35 AM
Yes but it is usually at work lol I work with about 700 women so there's almost always a fart slip in the ladies room lol
jacsmama022
by Gold Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 7:35 AM
It wasn't a bathroom, but we just went to visit my grandpa in the nursing home and he shares a room with another elderly gentleman. Well the other guy farts, loudly. We all kind of look at each other with a grin and then my 3vyr old goes 'ewww, he pooted!' Very loudly. It was funny.
Miss.MaryJane
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 7:36 AM
*giggles*
Niiiice. You have a fart silencer ;)

Quoting Des10ed2b:

nope! lol. i was actually just thinking of this exact same thing last night at school because my belly was really hurting me and i didnt know why. ever since i was 12 and accidentally farted in a movie theatre bathroom and it was so loud it echoed off the walls (luckily, it was only my friends in there) i hold a piece of toilet paper over my butt hole to prevent it from happening again!!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 10, 2013 at 7:36 AM

OMG! I do the same thing! So funny!

Quoting Des10ed2b:

Miss.MaryJane
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 7:37 AM
With 700 women comes a ton of gossip. I'm sure they all already know if you farted and what it smelled like lmao.

Quoting Talienas:

Yes but it is usually at work lol I work with about 700 women so there's almost always a fart slip in the ladies room lol
thenameshailie
by Ruby Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 7:38 AM

LOL!

Quoting Des10ed2b:

Miss.MaryJane
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 7:38 AM
1 mom liked this
*giggle* I'd have laughed. Farts in bathrooms bring out my inner 3 yr old sometimes.

Quoting jacsmama022:

It wasn't a bathroom, but we just went to visit my grandpa in the nursing home and he shares a room with another elderly gentleman. Well the other guy farts, loudly. We all kind of look at each other with a grin and then my 3vyr old goes 'ewww, he pooted!' Very loudly. It was funny.
STVUstudent
by Silver Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 7:43 AM

I don't have a fart story, but last year, my daughter was 3- we were in a public restroom stall, and she asked, very loudly, why did I have hair on my vagina... there was an older lady a couple of stalls down, with what appeared to be her granddaughter, about the same age.  Granddaughter piped up, "Granny, YOU have hair down there too!"

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN