Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My mom refuses to change dd's diaper

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies
My mom always said that me and my sister were potty trained by one year old. I've always thought she was embellishing the truth, like maybe we were trained at 23 months and therefore still only a year old. I've changed my mind.

Since I've had my 3 kids, she's lived 4 hours away. She's getting older and decided to move closer about 2 months ago. She likes babysitting her grandkids and dd is the only one not in school so sometimes she'll take dd for a few hours during the day. Yesterday, when I picked her up, my mom had her neighbor over. Apparently the neighbor's sole purpose for being there was to change dd's diaper. My mom literally refuses and calls her friend if she needs to be changed. Even just pee. Mom said it makes her physically ill to do it. I'm not sure how you can have two daughters and six grandkids while refusing to change diapers, but I couldn't stop laughing!
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 10, 2013 at 8:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
headingsouth13
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 8:07 AM

she would not be babysitting any longer until dd was toilet trained

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 10, 2013 at 8:11 AM
I don't really mind, I just think it's funny. Dd doesn't sit around wet or dirty, my mom just makes her friend do it. I'm sure if the friend weren't home she'd do it herself.

Quoting headingsouth13:

headingsouth13
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 8:13 AM

i understand that but your mama's friend was not asked nor did she volunteer to watch dd if your mama could/can not handle a soiled nappy she should not watch her until said time dd is no longer in them

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't really mind, I just think it's funny. Dd doesn't sit around wet or dirty, my mom just makes her friend do it. I'm sure if the friend weren't home she'd do it herself.

Quoting headingsouth13:

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN