Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I don't see why y'all so happy to work so much! **UPDATE**

Posted by   + Show Post

I really don't. I don't see why any one would want to work 7 days a week to support their family?
And why you would then say this system is great.. The old line that there are oppurtunites for everyone is ridiculous, because there really isn't. That's why so many people go to university, end up not being able to get their job and get a minimum wage job, not make ends meet and be assualted for needing help to survive... bearing in mind that they work full time, thats ALOT of hours

Are you really going to be happy, even if you're not on PA, dieing knowing that all you did was work work and work just to make ends meet? weather you're wealthy or poor, what quality of life is that? Why would you want this? Why do you argue to keep this?

It's just wrong. And then you all stand and support the rich, they people who work very little, holiday for most of the year and you stand and defend them. Wow. It's just unbelievable!

Wow, you all are a fiery lot! Any way

FYI.. i'm not on PA

Pretty much ALL of you missed the point to be honest... but that's ok, according to you all i'm the stupid one :/ being as you all want to work and that's how u love spending your life.

Thank you for all the lovely insults and name calling thrown my way, while you guys had fun doing that I was out enjoying the weather :)

One last point. I really think humanity has hit an all time low being that every one is so selfish and you all just think of your selves. Do you realise 1 million families are now homeless in Americe? But that's ok, because oppurtunites are there for everyone... smdh!

You ladies are not nice people, it's amazing how many resulted to name calling, yes, I have a very different oppinion to a lot of you, but you should try and understand what it is I am saying before you get all defensive!

by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 8:08 AM
Replies (121-124):
autodidact
by Snarknado on Apr. 10, 2013 at 4:17 PM

what, misery loves company? she has a point.

Quoting Anonymous:

Get a job.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 10, 2013 at 8:31 PM

Quoting autodidact:

what, misery loves company? she has a point.

Quoting Anonymous:

Get a job.

No, her rant is extremely confused. She tries to bring several different points together, but fails to do so in a coherent fashion. For example, her main point seems to be that she thinks the average work week should be shorter, but then tries to bring up the problem of homelessness. You don't think most homeless would kill for a job they could work, even with long hours? The whole argument is extremely scattered.

myperfect4inok
by Silver Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 8:37 PM
I work six days a week. Why? Because if I didn't my children would not have what they have. My husband and I wouldn't have a retirement. It's the job that was offered to me and I took it. Even if I didn't, we still wouldn't qualify for PA. So, I do what I have to do. And by doing so, we will be retired by the time we are in our late 40's. And I can give my children the same opportunity my mom gives me and help them. Why anyone would want to relay on the government, I don't get.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KaylasMama11
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 8:47 PM

you must be very young if you cannot understand this. I mean seriously. Not to be mean but you can hardly spell. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured