Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

wth lady?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 20 Replies
Ugh, I think it is time to block my grandfathers obnoxious wife on fb. This goofy broad is constantly posting pics and videos of and about 9/11. I'm talking 9, 10 posts a day. This morning she posted a still from a 9/11 clip inwhich you can clearly see the people falling from the building. Followed by stills of the planes hitting the towers. Everyday she posts stuff like this. I set it so she doesn't show up on my newsfeed... She posted a pic of the towers burning with a comment about how it's a shame some people don't care enough about their country to want to remember such tragedy - on MY wall.. I almost snapped.I lost three friends that day...I fucking remember just fine. I don't need some stupid broad who barely knows me thinking she has some right to say anything to me.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 10, 2013 at 10:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 10, 2013 at 10:21 AM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 10, 2013 at 12:05 PM
1 mom liked this

Well that's effed up. I would have already blocked her after 3 posts of that shit. 

Nicoleb9
by Emerald Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 12:07 PM
Sounds like an old lady with nothing to do.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
msalice_21
by Platinum Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 12:09 PM
I would've told her that.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 10, 2013 at 1:27 PM
I had blocked her stuff from popping up on my newsfeed. Apparently one of my cousins said something to her about the posts, and mentioned tha I had blocked her from my newsfeed because of it. Then today she posted the one directly to my wall.... I've been trying to be nice to her because of my grandfather, but I'm done now. I also suggested she seek help for her obsession with 9/11. It's very odd....

Quoting Anonymous:

Well that's effed up. I would have already blocked her after 3 posts of that shit. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 10, 2013 at 1:29 PM

Oh hell no! She's fucked up in the head! Why would she do that knowing you had issues?!

Quoting Anonymous:

I had blocked her stuff from popping up on my newsfeed. Apparently one of my cousins said something to her about the posts, and mentioned tha I had blocked her from my newsfeed because of it. Then today she posted the one directly to my wall.... I've been trying to be nice to her because of my grandfather, but I'm done now. I also suggested she seek help for her obsession with 9/11. It's very odd....
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 10, 2013 at 1:32 PM
I guess so. She spends close to ninety percent of her time reading, talking or posting stuff about 9/11. It really is an obsession. And if you aren't as obsessed as she is, then you're obviously an " uneducated, heartless, spineless anti american who doesn't deserve to live here." To quote her.

Quoting Nicoleb9:

Nicoleb9
by Emerald Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 1:33 PM
Oh boy. She's one of those, huh...

Quoting Anonymous:

I guess so. She spends close to ninety percent of her time reading, talking or posting stuff about 9/11. It really is an obsession. And if you aren't as obsessed as she is, then you're obviously an " uneducated, heartless, spineless anti american who doesn't deserve to live here." To quote her.

Quoting Nicoleb9:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mattiehatter
by Mary on Apr. 10, 2013 at 1:36 PM
I block crazy too. She takes it to a whole new level though.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
armywife009
by Platinum Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 1:38 PM

Some people have morbid fascinations with things like that. We all remember. Difference between us and her, is we all are respectful and tasteful about our remembrance.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)