Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Yesterdays Foodstamp Post.....Wow

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 201 Replies
29 moms liked this
After reading all the reply about it I was shock at the negativity of some people . Most people don't choice to be poor or on public assistance but in life shit happens. Imagine your a stay at home mom and your husband get laid off his great high paying job or worse leaves you and your kids and that cushion life style was no more and you house is in foreclosure car payments behind and credit and savings are going fast what would you do? Wait lets me guess.... give back that car cut the phones off and shut down the internet. Please at that point you would be looking for any kind of help . Before people speak remember bad things happen to good people all the time yes there is people out the who abusive the system but there is hard working people who fall on hard times and needed help .If half you stuck up people would get your heads out each other asses and really see whats going on around you maybe America would be in the shithole that it in. Show some kindness to your fellow man you never know when that can be you or someone you love.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 10, 2013 at 12:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Nicoleb9
by Emerald Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 12:10 PM
7 moms liked this
I can't read that crap.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 10, 2013 at 12:11 PM
Uh huh
barneysaid
by Gold Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 12:12 PM
O.o
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
vvinkyloafer
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 12:12 PM
2 moms liked this
Wait. Hold on.

You're a man?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cutebaby06
by Platinum Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 12:12 PM
8 moms liked this
You can't? Hmmm, I read it just fine.

Quoting Nicoleb9:

I can't read that crap.

HotMomma2622
by Gold Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 12:13 PM
2 moms liked this
I totally agree with you.
Sunshine257
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 12:14 PM
7 moms liked this
Yeah people talk a lot of smack until they are in that situation. I don't read pa posts anymore I get so pissed.
ambermarie2006
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 12:15 PM
Not everyone runs right for PA, but it is there as a helping hand. I think people just rely on it too much, but just my little ole opinion.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
olliesmommy2
by Metal Awareness on Apr. 10, 2013 at 12:16 PM
13 moms liked this

What the fuck? No one is complaining about people who fall on hard times, have medical disabilities, or any other reason that prevents them from working. That is what assistance is for. People are sick of the system being taken advantage of and abused. There are some people who really just do not want to work and make it theirs life to leach off of the government, and really anyone else who support them. That is what people cant stand.

Nicoleb9
by Emerald Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 12:17 PM
Good.

Quoting cutebaby06:

You can't? Hmmm, I read it just fine.

Quoting Nicoleb9:

I can't read that crap.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)