Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

OMG. He is such an idiot!

Posted by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 1:09 PM
  • 36 Replies

Mobile Photo

I have no words for the amount of stupid this guy is.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 1:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 10, 2013 at 1:16 PM

who is that?  we all have one (or more), a moron friend on FB to posts stupid shit.

Hanab818
by Ruby Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 1:19 PM
No idea some idiot spewing shit about the military. Tons of friend that are military or have family that are military shared it.

Quoting Anonymous:

who is that?  we all have one (or more), a moron friend on FB to posts stupid shit.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 10, 2013 at 1:24 PM
Those people do exist. I'm sure we all knew people in HS who signed up because they couldn't do anything else or it was a choice between that or dead end factory job.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 10, 2013 at 2:34 PM

He's not (entirely) wrong.

kjfamily
by Gold Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 2:36 PM
I agree with some of what he said. Even if you take a life in a time of "war" you are still a murderer , plain and simple.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 10, 2013 at 2:38 PM
I agree.... I have respect for the military and they do defend our home land, but I don't think every military personnel is a hero.
Hanab818
by Ruby Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 2:51 PM

Not entirely. Dh is former marine and I have seen my fair share of dum dums who did do it because of that reason, or because they go their girlfriend pregnant at 18 and wanted to provide a life for hem. But to lump ALL military into tht is ridiculous. I have several friends that walked into the recruiters office on 9/11. All extremely smart people but felt a duty to their county more then themselves. And hes lumping college graduates in that group to into the military AFTER the get their degrees. Either way I sill think he is an ignorant idiot.

Quoting Anonymous:

He's not (entirely) wrong.

Hanab818
by Ruby Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 2:52 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

I agree.... I have respect for the military and they do defend our home land, but I don't think every military personnel is a hero.

Yup me to. Dh is a former Marine. But there is a dishonorable discharge for a reason.
Hanab818
by Ruby Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 2:55 PM

My problem is how he thinks all military personal are uneducated and to stupid to get into college. I also dont agree with the killing if I need to. If someone comes into my home and trys to harm me or my kids HELL YEA, I will kill if i need to protect my children. I am also assuming this guy does not have kids or else he would be singing a different tune about that.

Quoting kjfamily:

I agree with some of what he said. Even if you take a life in a time of "war" you are still a murderer , plain and simple.

.stella.
by Silver Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 2:56 PM

:/

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)