Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I cant believe this my heart is crushed

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 26 Replies
So i dont have anyone i could talk to about this im so hurt and confused.I went to the hospital last week having bad contractions im 34 weeks.They said i was dehydrated and flushed me with fluids.Well i had a doc appt this morning and my doc called n said i tested positive for clamydia at the hospital visit.My heart is so broken idk what to do i was too emotional n upset plus embarrassed to even attend my appt today so i rescheduled.I confront my SO about it n he acts stupid like he dont know so i get frustrated and i begin to blow up then next thing u know he blows up n try to put it on me.Now to me its makes it even worst.One he cheated on me two no protection three he brings me a nasty std And on top of all that he is such a coward
Rather then b a man admit everything he has the nerve to blame me for cheating.His woman of 5 years who is nothing but good to him 34 prego with his child when he know he has done wrong.I never would have imagined this happening to me.I dont know what to do i made him leave at this moment i never wanna c him again.My heart is beyond broke.Wht if this hurts my baby???Plz no negative statements
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 10, 2013 at 1:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Hanab818
by Ruby Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 1:22 PM
2 moms liked this
I would leave him. I could never be worth such a coward.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Talienas
by Gold Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 1:23 PM
2 moms liked this
Wow I'm so sorry! I hope everything turns out ok for you and the baby. What a jerk :( He should know you had an std screen at the beginning so it's undeniable. Just remember to try to stay calm for yours and babies health, I know that's hard right now tho.
3_girls_86
by Ruby Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 1:24 PM

Quoting Hanab818:

I would leave him. I could never be worth such a coward.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 10, 2013 at 1:24 PM
2 moms liked this

There is an extremely high rate of false positives on clamydia in pregnant women. Please get re-tested before you throw your relationship away.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 10, 2013 at 1:25 PM
You were tested at the beginning of your pregnancy correct? So he had to have slept with someone between then and now. So he's implying you cheated on him when you are pregnant? I would definitely leave and never look back. How dare he put you or your baby's health at risk?
angevil53
by Platinum Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 1:25 PM
You can do better alone.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 10, 2013 at 1:26 PM
1 mom liked this
Is there any chance it's a false positive? Can you get tested again?
luvmyaustin
by Silver Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 1:28 PM

did you have a panel done when you first got pregnant for std's etc? the reason i am asking is you can have that std for years because its symptom less so you could of had it for a while and way before your SO i am just trying to give him the benefit of the doubt....

Mommyof2n0308
by Marissa on Apr. 10, 2013 at 1:29 PM
Id get retested for sure and if it's still pos. Then leave.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 10, 2013 at 1:32 PM
I agree with pp's get retested, if still positive leave him, you can do better alone.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured