Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm so sick of these little bullies

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies
I don't know if I don't like other people's kids or people are just raising assholes. Would it kill parents to teach their kids right from wrong? Today some little punks were hanging out at the kids park swearing and throwing rocks at the equipment. I got the kids together and left and one of them yell bye Willy. So I turn around and they put their heads down and I walk back to the park and I said do you have something you would like to say? They said what? I said you didn't yell something as I was leaving. They said no. I said oh so your just a coward then? And one of the kids was fat. Now I'm no better.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 10, 2013 at 3:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
KTU
by Kim on Apr. 10, 2013 at 3:37 PM

The world is full of assholes.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 10, 2013 at 3:40 PM
You're seriously arguing with children?
cfcf
by Gold Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 3:41 PM
I'm sorry...what is willy? I'm not sure if its a typo or some hate word I haven't heard before.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 10, 2013 at 3:42 PM
Willy the whale from that movie. They were little cock suckers I knew what they meant

Quoting cfcf:

I'm sorry...what is willy? I'm not sure if its a typo or some hate word I haven't heard before.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 10, 2013 at 3:43 PM
Your fine with teenagers speaking this way to an adult?

Quoting Anonymous:

You're seriously arguing with children?

cfcf
by Gold Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 3:47 PM
Oooh, ouch. Little punks.

Quoting Anonymous:

Willy the whale from that movie. They were little cock suckers I knew what they meant

Quoting cfcf:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 10, 2013 at 3:48 PM
1 mom liked this

Yeah, now you're no better (if you said that outloud) .. but I personally think people are raising little assholes, and no longer holding children accountable for their actions.

I also think that the overdiagnosing of ADHD or ADD or ODD is now being used as an excuse for poor parenting. (This does not apply to all children - but I've come across this before). 

"Oh, little Timmy here as ADHD. We can't discipline him. It's not his fault. It would hurt his feelings". 

"Oh, he made snide remarks and smacked your kid because they wouldn't give him what he wanted? Ooops! He also has ODD and therefore, just can't be held accountable for his actions".  

Screw that noise. I have a special needs kid and he certainly isn't a little asshole. He has consequences for his actions just like everyone else - I may do it differently than the 'norm' but there are still consequences, and I don't sit there and say he isn't accountable because he has
"x, y, z" diagnosis. It's sad, because there are kids out there that actually DO have REAL problems like ADHD/ADD, ODD, ASD, SPD, etc.  .... but now I'm finding more and more people bringing their little munchkins into the clinic for a "diagnosis" - well, here you go - the diagnosis is: there is nothing wrong with your kid. The problem is you, and your lack of parenting. 

ETA: I have no idea why this posted anonymous. I own what I say in here, always have and always will.  -JessT5280

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 10, 2013 at 3:50 PM
I didn't say it out loud. They were at least 15 they had the high school sweaters on. Little shits. I completly agree with you though

Quoting Anonymous:

Yeah, now you're no better (if you said that outloud) .. but I personally think people are raising little assholes, and no longer holding children accountable for their actions.

I also think that the overdiagnosing of ADHD or ADD or ODD is now being used as an excuse for poor parenting. (This does not apply to all children - but I've come across this before). 

"Oh, little Timmy here as ADHD. We can't discipline him. It's not his fault. It would hurt his feelings". 

"Oh, he made snide remarks and smacked your kid because they wouldn't give him what he wanted? Ooops! He also has ODD and therefore, just can't be held accountable for his actions".  

Screw that noise. I have a special needs kid and he certainly isn't a little asshole. He has consequences for his actions just like everyone else - I may do it differently than the 'norm' but there are still consequences, and I don't sit there and say he isn't accountable because he has
"x, y, z" diagnosis. It's sad, because there are kids out there that actually DO have REAL problems like ADHD/ADD, ODD, ASD, SPD, etc.  .... but now I'm finding more and more people bringing their little munchkins into the clinic for a "diagnosis" - well, here you go - the diagnosis is: there is nothing wrong with your kid. The problem is you, and your lack of parenting. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)