Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

dh is mad cause i said no to going to a strip club...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 115 Replies
Dh has never had an interest in going to one till he starting hanging out with a new co worker....I told him I felt he was a married man and had no reason to be at one or staring at women undressing and getting naked in front him while dancing...this club is a full nude club even the waitresses are naked and Like to bend over in front if you...(only strip club around so I have heard a lot about it and have seen the advertisements about nude waitresses...

Edit...I told him it was his choice to make now that he knows how I feel about it, however I could not promise I would not be upset if he still chose to go knowing I am not ok with it
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 10, 2013 at 5:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AlliceNWnderLnd
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 5:57 PM

He will get over it. I agree with you

LAXmom21
by Ruby Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 5:57 PM
It's your marriage and your decision. Mine had gone to several over the years for bachelor parties and birthdays but its not a big deal to me. If you are uncomfortable with it explain to him why rationally and calmly.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MumsTheWord571
by Platinum Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 5:59 PM
1 mom liked this
So you're his mommy now giving him permission? I feel that you should discuss things and make your own decisions based on how it will affect the other, but straight out forbidding it? Lame.

My DH is a big boy. He wants to go to a strip club it's up to him. I don't get the big deal.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 10, 2013 at 6:00 PM
I explained to him I feelings and thoughts behind it...I also told him that it was his choice to go or not but I would appreciate he did not and could not promise I would not be upset if he choose to go knowing how I felt

Quoting LAXmom21:

It's your marriage and your decision. Mine had gone to several over the years for bachelor parties and birthdays but its not a big deal to me. If you are uncomfortable with it explain to him why rationally and calmly.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 10, 2013 at 6:01 PM
10 moms liked this
I agree with you. A married man has no business in a place like that.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 10, 2013 at 6:02 PM
No I told him the choice was his however I was not ok with it and why I was not ok with it..

Quoting MumsTheWord571:

So you're his mommy now giving him permission? I feel that you should discuss things and make your own decisions based on how it will affect the other, but straight out forbidding it? Lame.

My DH is a big boy. He wants to go to a strip club it's up to him. I don't get the big deal.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 10, 2013 at 6:02 PM
4 moms liked this

OOOhhhh hunny. I agree. I work in an office (all business males-married) They go with thier co-workers for the lunch specials. I hate it for married couples, and i hate knowing these guys go at lunch, then go home to thier wives after work. Sickening. Like i said,.... it aint for married couples (unless they are freaky like that) It is a place for singles. Chances are, he has gone and asked you because he wanted your approval for forgiveness.

OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Apr. 10, 2013 at 6:02 PM
4 moms liked this

Ugh, I would trust my DH enough to go have fun.... He IS a man, he DOES take delight in boobies...
"You can look, but you can't touch"

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 10, 2013 at 6:02 PM
9 moms liked this
I made it clear before marriage I do not tolerate that sort of things happening while we are married. I value my body and its his. If he wants me to dance for him so be it. However looking at another woman wanting her is not something I believe a married man who has respect for his wife & children would do.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 10, 2013 at 6:02 PM
3 moms liked this
curious as to where you live, since serving food or beverage while nude is a health code violation.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)