Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my confession....its a juicy one

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 142 Replies
I have a confession to make.
I don't know who my youngest sons sperm donor is. Yes whoever it is, is a sperm donor. All of the possible fathers know about him and know he could be theirs, but don't want to know for sure, and want nothing to do with him. My husband is his father, not biologically, but he has been there since before my son was born.

When I got pregnant I was seeing three men, yes I know kinda slutty, but oh well. One was married again I know, in my defense I didn't know he was married and when I found out I told him to lose my number as I'm not a homewrecker in somebody else's marriage that is. The other was the guy I was having an affair with before I filed for divorce in my first marriage (this is where the somebody else's marriage comes in, I know I was a homewrecker in my marriage). And the third was a guy I was dating who didn't know about the other two guys.

The married guy told me when I learned I was pregnant that he is married and he won't ruin his marriage for a bastard child. The mister from my first marriage told me it couldn't be his because the timing doesn't add up. And the third guy told me that it wasn't his for the same reason that the mister said.
Here is the thing, I slept with them all sometimes in the same day/night, and I slept with them all within days of when I ovulated, so it is entirely possible that any of them could have fathered my child.

I don't want to know, nor do I care who it actually is, since my husband stepped up when I was 3 and a half months pregnant and said he would be the name on the birth certificate. My son has a father so it all worked out.
Only a few people know that my dh isn't actually my sons biological father, one of which happens to be dh's sister. My mom and his parents don't know, nor do any of our friends.
But this is my confession.

I would like to add some points into my post that were made. If organ donation comes up we will cross that bridge when we get there. I never said what I did was right (I'm talking about my whorish ways, not the decision I made for my child), it's not and never was. Regardless of my reasons for doing it there is not a good reason to have done what I did, but my reasons for doing it might have some understanding as to why it was done. However, nobody is interested in my excuses.
I don't ever plan to tell my son, but if he finds out I will tell him the whole truth and nothing but the truth, even if that means he will hate and/or resent me. And lastly, I didn't post this thinking I was going to get praise, I knew what I would get, but I am okay with that, because nobody fully understands the choices that other's make.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 10, 2013 at 6:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 10, 2013 at 6:30 PM
How old is your kid?
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 10, 2013 at 6:30 PM
1 mom liked this

So you are going to lie to him and possible fuck up his medical history because you were a slut....Mother of the year!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 10, 2013 at 6:32 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

How old is your kid?
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 10, 2013 at 6:34 PM
I can't get any of them to agree to a paternity test, and so here lies the problem, I tried while I was pregnant to reason with them told them even if they were the father I didn't want/need anything from them all I wanted was to know for medical reasons if something ever were to come up. They revised and if I go through the courts then they will be forced to take care of a child I wouldn't abort.

Quoting Anonymous:

So you are going to lie to him and possible fuck up his medical history because you were a slut....Mother of the year!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 10, 2013 at 6:35 PM
Refused*

Quoting Anonymous:

I can't get any of them to agree to a paternity test, and so here lies the problem, I tried while I was pregnant to reason with them told them even if they were the father I didn't want/need anything from them all I wanted was to know for medical reasons if something ever were to come up. They revised and if I go through the courts then they will be forced to take care of a child I wouldn't abort.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 10, 2013 at 6:35 PM

First Page

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 10, 2013 at 6:36 PM
1 mom liked this

The courts don't give them that option. They HAVE to do it. So now you are a slut and a liar. Lies ALWAYS come out and this will make him hate you...I know i have been there

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 10, 2013 at 6:37 PM

What happens if your child gets ill and needs a donor and you can't do it?  Time would be incredibly tight and you think you'd find these men, get them to take paternity tests, and get the results before your child died?  Short-sighted of you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 10, 2013 at 6:38 PM
Which is why I haven't gone through the courts because if they want nothing to do with my child I'm not going to force them.

Quoting Anonymous:

The courts don't give them that option. They HAVE to do it. So now you are a slut and a liar. Lies ALWAYS come out and this will make him hate you...I know i have been there

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 10, 2013 at 6:38 PM
I'm o- which means I'm the perfect donor, so that isn't an issue!

Quoting Anonymous:

What happens if your child gets ill and needs a donor and you can't do it?  Time would be incredibly tight and you think you'd find these men, get them to take paternity tests, and get the results before your child died?  Short-sighted of you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured