Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

People on food stamps should be required to use coupons

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 436 Replies
1 mom liked this

If they are going to buy crap, the crap needs to be reduced by coupons

fuck you that think you shouldn't.  You can't feed yourself or your kids without the government, so you need a coupon to get a single, damn piece of junk food.

Don't be poor if  you want the stuff without coupons.

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 10, 2013 at 9:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lucky2Beeme
by Ruby Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 9:40 PM
18 moms liked this

And you should be the one to clip them and pass them out to these people !  SMFH @ you and your nonsense !!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 10, 2013 at 9:41 PM
35 moms liked this

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 10, 2013 at 9:41 PM
4 moms liked this

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 10, 2013 at 9:43 PM
2 moms liked this
i dont use coupons because i dont use anything i could get coupons for, but i price match and save a ton. does that make you feel better?
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 10, 2013 at 9:43 PM
2 moms liked this
So we get cheap candy on FS!? Sweet! That's fucking awesome!
TiffanyRose06
by Queso<3 on Apr. 10, 2013 at 9:44 PM
1 mom liked this
I like queso
Kaelaasmom
by Katie on Apr. 10, 2013 at 9:45 PM
3 moms liked this

CafeMom Tickers
CampClan
by Platinum Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 9:47 PM
6 moms liked this

I agree... especially if you go somewhere where food is cheaper (Sav-A-Lot or Aldi for example). They don't take coupons nor do they always have brand name items that the coupons are for! 

To the OP... when you can get me some coupons for my fresh meat, dairy, & produce that I go through every week then PLEASE by all means... PM me! Because I don't know where I can get coupons for them! They don't come in my Sunday paper!

Quoting Anonymous:

i dont use coupons because i dont use anything i could get coupons for, but i price match and save a ton. does that make you feel better?

heathermarie23
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 9:47 PM
2 moms liked this

Well, I prefer to use coupons with my food stamps.. makes them go a lot further.  Buy one get one free is my best friend... I spend the same amount of food stamps for two as I would for one.  Which leaves me more money to spend later on.  You are sooo smart!

delilahsmom1177
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 9:48 PM
2 moms liked this

Wow umm are you 12?

I'm a tattooed,pagan,pro-choice,pro-legalizing marijuana,pro-gay marriage,anti-war,non-vaxing,tree hugging,animal loving,book reading,animal testing free,depression battling, trying to raise a free spirit and letting her be who she is but still teaching her important life lessons,fighting for equal rights at the same time,don't like it get over it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured