Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Fat people

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 137 Replies
1 mom liked this

shouldn't get so much attention. Most of them got themselves that way. Why should I applaud you for losing weight even though YOU got yourself that way!

- Not the people with medical problems. I said MOST PEOPLE. Most people don't have medical problems that got them that way. Just laziness.

Like on Katie Couric today she had a WHOLE show dedicated to fat kids. They were being applauded because they lost weight even though their parents/caregivers made them that way. They let their kids eat junk food, sit on the computer all day and do absolutely nothing corrective to fix the problem they created. It's repulsive.

- Their kids should be taken away, fined, etc. it is a form of abuse. There are programs in school that teach healthy eating and habits. They talk about this in class.  Yeah, hooray for the kids. But putting it on the t.v. is making it the norm and somehow saying it is OK. "Aw, poor Judy you're fat. Don't you have any friends?"

"Yes"

"Why weren't you outside playing with them after school?"

"Oh I was too fat to run. So, I sat inside and played my xbox."

NOT OK.

I can see why so many people in the political eye want to push forward these changes on unhealthy foods because so many American's cannot control themselves around food. It's disgusting.

- It is damaging the public health care system in the United States. Obese people and overweight people have multiple more problems then a healthy, normal people. Fat should NOT be the new normal.

- and For the people TELLING ME I hope you get fat. Well, I once WAS fat. I was 167lbs on a 5'1 frame after college. I didn't feel comfortable in my own skin. It took nearly two years for me to completely drop the weight, devolop GOOD eating habits and learn how to exercise.  Now, I am 5'1 and about 123lbs roughly. I spend an hour outside each day, walk when I can and opt for healthy snacks and meals. It is work but living for your kids and setting a good example is priority

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 10, 2013 at 10:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 10, 2013 at 10:20 PM
1 mom liked this
Once you go fat, you never go back! Lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 10, 2013 at 10:22 PM
17 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 10, 2013 at 10:22 PM

Seriously. It's so disgusting. =/

Quoting Anonymous:

Once you go fat, you never go back! Lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 10, 2013 at 10:22 PM
4 moms liked this

I hope you experience this issue soon and then learn some compassion.  It's harder than you think to lose weight, same as it is to quit smoking or other bad habits.

Caspriel
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 10:23 PM
8 moms liked this

Sorry,but tonight is black night. Try again tomorrow.

ChloeDolce1
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 10:23 PM
5 moms liked this

Don't be such an asshole.  seriously

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 10, 2013 at 10:24 PM
10 moms liked this

Why shouldn't you applaud a child who lost weight if as you said it's their parents fault they are heavy to begin with, doesn't the child doing all the work deserve some credit? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Apr. 10, 2013 at 10:24 PM

AGREE

ame85
by Chemistry cat on Apr. 10, 2013 at 10:24 PM
10 moms liked this
I'm eating a fajita with extra sour cream while reading this.

It's delicious.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Apr. 10, 2013 at 10:24 PM
1 mom liked this

Well... its an accomplishment to lose weight. Thin people are on tv all the time... give the fat (or ex-fat) people a turn too!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN