Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I just feel like punching her!!!!!

Posted by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 11:20 PM
  • 57 Replies
1 mom liked this

I made a post yesterday about the guy I had been dating for a few months and my best friend hooking up this last Saturday... I guess Im going through the process bc when she told me THROUGH TEXTS I cried and I was shaking, then after I said what I needed to say to her I was okay, and actually laughed about it as I shook my head in disbelief. Now... I cant even look at pictures of bestfriends without getting rage. I wanna punch her in her face soo bad. How could she do this to me? How could she think he needed her more than I need her? We did EVERYTHING together, and this is just NOT FORGIVABLE so I know I cant just give in and let it go to save our friendship.. I am not interested in being friends with her any longer...  Im so angry she was soo selfish... :/ She knew all the other things Im going through, why would she do this KNOWING all that... It takes a special kind of cold hearted bitch to do that... :/ I just want to forget about it and I cant, Im tired of these mixed emotions!!

by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 11:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
loving_my2boys
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 11:21 PM
6 moms liked this
Blow up a picture of her and go to the shooting range. Repeat until you feel better.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Apr. 10, 2013 at 11:21 PM

Sorry : (

Mommyof2n0308
by Marissa on Apr. 10, 2013 at 11:24 PM
2 moms liked this

Quoting loving_my2boys:

Blow up a picture of her and go to the shooting range. Repeat until you feel better.

I haveher 50 dollar bottle of vodka here... Im thinking a revenge night with my other gfs...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 10, 2013 at 11:25 PM
Don't let a man come between you and your best friend. I.slept with my besties dh when I was much younger and irresponsible, and now that I'm older I cringe with shame when I think about it. She forgave me because she said I did her a favor, by letting her know what kind of man he was. I feel horrible still, but....your friend did do you a deed by coming clean right?
EvaTheDiva29
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 11:26 PM

go smash it all over her car.

Quoting Mommyof2n0308:

Quoting loving_my2boys:

I haveher 50 dollar bottle of vodka here... Im thinking a revenge night with my other gfs...

Mommyof2n0308
by Marissa on Apr. 10, 2013 at 11:27 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Don't let a man come between you and your best friend. I.slept with my besties dh when I was much younger and irresponsible, and now that I'm older I cringe with shame when I think about it. She forgave me because she said I did her a favor, by letting her know what kind of man he was. I feel horrible still, but....your friend did do you a deed by coming clean right?

No way fuck her... In other situations I can see myself being forgiving... but this whole situation is full of nothing but lies, betrayal etc etc.. it wasnt just my best friend slept with him.. There is much much much more..
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 10, 2013 at 11:30 PM
1 mom liked this

Best friends dont do that, what a skanky bitch!!! My bf's man came on to me once and i told her I didn't fuck him WTF!!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 10, 2013 at 11:31 PM
Get over it
OneToughMami
by Ruby Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 11:33 PM

Quoting Mommyof2n0308:

Quoting loving_my2boys:

Don't even drink it...just dump it down the toilet! Or donate it to a homeless community...

Like wrestling? Click my siggy!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 10, 2013 at 11:33 PM

you dated for 3 months. Seriously..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)