Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I think someone tried to kidnap my kids UPDATE

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I am posting anon but a few ladies may be aware of who I am through Facebook. I just ask you ladies not say who I am if you see this. Thank you. I woke at 2:54am (I looked at the clock) to something shaking me. It physically had me by the shoulders shaking me in my bed. I was awake, I saw the clock. I couldn't move I was numb and I saw nothing around me but I felt the presence of someone in the room. I tried to shake it off as psychic experiences are nothing knew to me but this was strongest experience I have ever had. I was trying to go back to sleep when my 2 year old who in bed with myself and DH randomly opened his eyes looked at me and said look! look! pointing to the roof nothing was there. That freaked me the FUCK OUT! He was asleep moments earlier. I laid there for a few minutes and I thought I could hear the 5 year old screaming in the distance for help. I got up and looked at the again it was 3:00am. I had this urge to check on the other kids 11yr old, 10yr old, 5 year old. As I walked down the hall and turned the corner I saw the backdoors were unlocked, wide open and the curtains were drawn right back. My heart sunk as I ran to lock the door. I check on the kids with a head count they were all sleeping fine. Nothing is missing, THAT DOOR WAS LOCKED! and I personally had closed the curtain just 2 hours before hand. I am so freaked out and now lost with what to do. Should I call someone? I checked the house No one is in here. UPDATE: I called in cops, they took a report and that's it. They said more then likely one of the kids or myself was sleep walking or I left the door open. I stupidly told them about something shaking me. I think they thought I was crazy
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 11, 2013 at 3:54 AM
Replies (41-41):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 12, 2013 at 3:24 AM

BUMP

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured