Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Has your kids or dh ever done this to you?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 31 Replies

So the other night I was sitting in the living room with my dh then my 2 yo started yelling for me. I got up to go see what he was doing he was in my room watching tv and asked for his paci then pointed and it was less than a foot away from him on the floor. Lol that crazy child called me in there just to hand him his paci off the floor. Have your kids or dh ever done this to you?

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 11, 2013 at 11:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Fields456
by Ruby Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 11:17 AM
Yes!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 11, 2013 at 11:18 AM
My husband always asks where something is. Like he could look one place first and would most likely find it.
Donna.June
by Silver Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 11:19 AM
Yes! If it's something like that, I tell them to get it themselves.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
twitchandsnore
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 11:19 AM

My 15 month old constantly throws things on the floor and then points to them and whines.

Two_Hearts
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 11:19 AM

Yes , now my question is ...did you pick it up for him, or tell him to pick it up himself? 

trust me ..don't get in the habit of falling for that trick ...my DD is 10 and still does it because i gave in so much! lol

DanaG70
by Platinum Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 11:20 AM

Only once.

mcclainprincess
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 11:21 AM
1 mom liked this
Yes. But then i remind him that I'm his mother not his maid.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jenaree

my daughter tries but I don't give in. She will be standing right next to something and ask me to hand it to her, I tell her to get it herself and she'll say "No mama I want you to do it!" So i just tell her that she must not want it that bad then. She usually get pretty pissed for a couple mins and then gets it herself. If my husband ever did that to me I would throw something at him.

ksueditz
1 mom liked this

my dh will go open a cupboard door, stare for 5 minutes, and then yell, he can't find whatever it is he's looking for. i've explained there is NOT a little fairy that lives in the cupboards, that waits for him to need something and then hands it to him! confused

Birdseed
by Bronze Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 11:22 AM

Yes.  DH and the kids (teens) do it OFTEN.  I usually know where something is but ya know, I'm not always going to be around.  So I say "Where does it normally live?  When did you last have it?"  Or if they're really close to it I will say "Use your eyes...."  

I want them (ALL!) to learn the basic process for finding their own stuff.  Further, if they always put things back where they're supposed to live, it would be oh so much easier!  LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN