Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Immigrant reform pisses me off!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 283 Replies
18 moms liked this

I'm sorry but we have rules for a reason. If I commit a crime then even if I've been doing it for 10 years my butt goes to jail! If your here illegally you SHOULD be deported! Letting people stay because they are already here and have jobs and family is a load of BS.

First off plenty of legal Americans can't find work, if we start deporting then all those jobs will open up. Second they know they are doing something illigal so they should be responsible for what happens to their family because of their actions not us, I get that it's sad for their kids but they did it not us.

And last of all, as far as discrimination goes if we got rid of all the illegal immigrants discrimination towards them would go away because they'd be gone!

Don't get me wrong I'm all for legal imagration! I just think you should have to go through the proccess to become a legal citizen in the first place and those who didn't should be sent back. We have rules and laws for a reason.

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 11, 2013 at 12:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
peanutsmommy1
by Ruby Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 12:06 PM
14 moms liked this

I don't know a lot of Americans who are willing to work in the fields all day for $2 a hour. Lots of immigrants will do jobs that most Americans will say are "beneath them"

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm sorry but we have rules for a reason. If I commit a crime then even if I've been doing it for 10 years my butt goes to jail! If your here illegally you SHOULD be deported! Letting people stay because they are already here and have jobs and family is a load of BS.

First off plenty of legal Americans can't find work, if we start deporting then all those jobs will open up. Second they know they are doing something illigal so they should be responsible for what happens to their family because of their actions not us, I get that it's sad for their kids but they did it not us.

And last of all, as far as discrimination goes if we got rid of all the illegal immigrants discrimination towards them would go away because they'd be gone!

Don't get me wrong I'm all for legal imagration! I just think you should have to go through the proccess to become a legal citizen in the first place and those who didn't should be sent back. We have rules and laws for a reason.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 11, 2013 at 12:08 PM
6 moms liked this
If we didn't have them here working for below minimum wage then people would be forced to pay a fair wage. There is nothing wrong with Americans refusing to work for less than what the government deems the bare minimum a person should earn.

Quoting peanutsmommy1:

I don't know a lot of Americans who are willing to work in the fields all day for $2 a hour. Lots of immigrants will do jobs that most Americans will say are "beneath them"

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 11, 2013 at 12:09 PM

If we didn't have people willing to do it for less than min wage then it wouldn't be happening. The only reason they can pay them that is because they are illigal in the first place. If they hired legally they'd have to pay legally too :)

Quoting peanutsmommy1:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 11, 2013 at 12:11 PM
2 moms liked this

but only untill we get sick of them then you all can starve and drown for all we care.!!  'MURICA!!!

arizbet22
by Yetta on Apr. 11, 2013 at 12:12 PM
2 moms liked this

What jobs are immigrants taking from Americans?  Do you know most of these immigrants filed for their papers years and years ago but it takes years to resolve that matter.  I mean just last year there was a story on yahoo about this Polish immigrant who received his legalization papers 20 some years after he filed.  Poor man was already deceased. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 11, 2013 at 12:12 PM

That's true...they'd have to pay min wage and plenty of Americans would take a job of min wage :)

Quoting Anonymous:

If we didn't have them here working for below minimum wage then people would be forced to pay a fair wage. There is nothing wrong with Americans refusing to work for less than what the government deems the bare minimum a person should earn.

Quoting peanutsmommy1:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 11, 2013 at 12:13 PM
7 moms liked this

they took our jobs? really is that why that one year over half a crop of corn went bad because the  workers got deported and no one else would take the job and help the farmers so they lost over half their crop. 

happinessforyou
by Gold Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 12:13 PM
1 mom liked this

Corporate America drives Washington politics. They drive down wages and benefits and the government picks up the social costs: schools/medical/housing/ PA etc..etc..

Corporate America wants the cheapest labor they can find-hence illegal immigration.

peanutsmommy1
by Ruby Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 12:14 PM
2 moms liked this

then people will bitch because the cost of their produce will go through the roof

everything comes with a price

Quoting Anonymous:

That's true...they'd have to pay min wage and plenty of Americans would take a job of min wage :)

Quoting Anonymous:

seemommyrun
by Sue daNim on Apr. 11, 2013 at 12:14 PM

I love that you posted this.

You're awesome, whoever you are.

Quoting Anonymous:

but only untill we get sick of them then you all can starve and drown for all we care.!!  'MURICA!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)